The Baby Blues (Part 14)

After the beach-

One lesbian public display of affection; one killer tan; and one badly needed breast feeding later and we were leaving the beach. "I'm starving." I said, rising off in one of the showers. Libby nodded in agreement; I saw her digging through her bikini top. "Loose something down there?" I asked her. "Nah, there's just sand stuck under my tits." She wiggled her boobs around some more and then stopped, "There, I got it." I caught sight of that kiss-shaped rebel flag tattoo that had made me realize her and I were more alike than I thought, and smiled.

"So do you want to stop somewhere and eat?" Jamie asked, throwing his arm around me while balancing Hayden on the other hip. I looked over at everybody else. "I don't know, do you guys want to eat?" Everyone nodded. "Then its agreed; Chilies anybody?" Thank-god Jamie was a practical person and kept extra clothes in his car because before we could go inside, we had to change in the parking lot.

"This is so weird." Libby said, looking down at her outfit. "You look fine." I told her, holding in a laugh. She was wearing one of my old shirts that so didn't fit her; her boobs were way too big, so a nice portion of her stomach hung out.

Then, on top of that, she was wearing a pair of my pants that came up past her ankles so looked like cut-offs; and on her feet were flip-flops. So now Libby apparel. Jamie and David were dressed in the exact same thing only different colored shirts; Jamie's was light green and David's was dark blue. Hayden had on her cute pink onesie with built in shorts, her pink jacket, and the cute boots with fur that Libby had bought her.

We got a table, ordered, talked, ate, laughed, and genuinely enjoyed ourselves; so much so that I barley even cared that I had to sit on David's lap for a third time to bring him back to my house. As we were pulling into my driveway I felt something vibrating underneath me. "David so help me, that better be your phone." I said, glaring at him.

He chuckled, pushing my butt up, and reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone. He stared at it for a minute, "Let me guess," I said. "Kelly." He looked up at me and nodded. "Well answer it boy, don't keep her waiting." He smiled at me and pressed the 'talk' button. I looked up at Libby from the rearview mirror and rolled my eyes. As we crawled out of the Jeep Libby grabbed hold of my arm. "Hey, I'm not doing anything tonight, do you want me to watch Hayden so you can be alone with Mr. We-practically-had-sex-on-the-beach-this-afternoon-in-front-of-everyone?" I elbowed her in the arm and smiled.

"Wow, Libby volunteering her services to baby sit so I can have a good time; you have some ulterior motive. Let me guess, Mr. Hottie-I-took-his-virginity-and-now-he-wont-leave-me-alone, wants to hang out with you or something." Libby gave me a guilty smile and shrugged. "I figured if I was babysitting then he wouldn't want to hang out because we all know what he wants." She said, giving me the 'look.' I gave her the look back. "We don't all know that because you wont give the poor boy a chance." I countered. "Hey," She said, "Whose side are you on because I can just as easily jump onto team Kelly." I scoffed at her and offered her Hayden. "Fine, you win, but I'm telling you. Give him a chance."

Libby rolled her eyes and grabbed Hayden's hand. "Wave bye-bye to mommy, she's going to have a good time with her man." "Who's having a good time with whom?" Jamie asked, coming around form the other side of the Jeep. "Apparently you and I." I told him, wrapping my arms around his waist and reaching up on my tippy-toes to plant a kiss on his lips. He smiled. "Well then, I better start planning something." David closed his phone and walked back over to us. "So, what's going on?"

"Aunty Libby is going to baby sit her favorite niece in the whole wide world." Libby said, making baby talk at Hayden. David smiled and then flipped open his phone again, sending out a text. "What was that?" I asked him, curious. "I was just telling Kelly that I wouldn't be meeting her at the movies." "Why?" I asked. He looked over at Hayden and smiled, "Because, I get to spend the night with the best girl in the world, who could pass that up?" He held his arms open for Hayden. "Aw shucks, thanks little brother." Libby said, stepping in and hugging him.