27- Mine ✅

"Good morning!" I turned around to see Maggie. "Morning." I smiled a little at her. I wanted to be nice only because Danielle would be.-

"I'm asking your boyfriend to prom." That's going to be so hard for me.

"No you're not." I said my smile still on my face. "He already asked me," I added and she shrugged. "Sorry, but he's going to change his mind." I rolled my eyes. "Alright then." I shrugged and she walked away. "What was that about?" An arm wrapped around my shoulders and soft lips kissed my cheek. "She's asking you to prom." I answered simply and he looked at me weirdly. "And this doesn't bother you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Well I trust you so I shouldn't be bothered about it, unless I can't trust you...." I answered trailing off. "Oh no! Please keep trusting me." He said and pecked my lips and I smiled. "I will, just don't fail on me." He crossed his heart and raised his hand and I laughed a little. "I love that laugh." He muttered and I felt heat crawl up to my cheeks. "I love your smile, your eyes, your body, your personality, all in all; I love you." He said and I kissed him. "I love you too."

(...)

"You too? Man I swear, she has to stop we already have our girls." I heard Xander's voice and I stopped Shawna and Danielle. "Yeah, what are you guys going to do later?" Marcus asked. "I'm taking Alma to get her dress." Austin answered. "We'll tag along, Danielle needs her dress." I walked and the guy's went quiet. "Who died?" Shawna asked jokingly and they rolled their eyes. "We're going to the mall." Xander said and Shawna nodded. "We're all going." Austin said and this time I nodded. "Alright. See you guys there." I said and followed Austin to his car.

"She asked me out." He said and bit his lip. "I know, I told you she was." I said and he nodded. He wanted to tell me something. "What's wrong?" I asked him quietly. "She did something else." He muttered and I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "She kissed me..." She touched my man. Her tongue and fingers are going to be fed to Lola. "She did what?" I snapped and he looked at me then back at the road. "Why?!" I asked and he looked around. "She said she wanted to convince me, I told her that was impossible. I was looking down at my phone so I didn't see when she came up to me but she pulled my shirt and kissed me. I pushed her backwards and yelled at her that I was taken and she ran off crying." Harsh but did I feel bad? Hell no. Austin is mine.

"Good." I smiled and he looked at me weirdly. "You're not mad? Are you sick babe?" He put his hand to my forehead and I pushed it off. "No, I'm glad that I don't have to be glued to your hip to know you're loyal to me." I answered and he smiled looking like a boy who just told his mom he passed a big test. "You're adorable." I laughed at his frown. "I'm not 'adorable' I'm hot." I rolled my eyes. "You are so full of yourself babe." I muttered. "Yeah but I want to be full of you, if you get what I mean." He winked and I raised an eybrow. No? Full of me? Full of... ohhhh. "You disgusting pervert!" I laughed and smacked his arm and he just smiled. "Ah, but you love me." He said and I nodded. "True that."