PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Sneak... Peak...

"Why did you do it?! Tell me why?!" I shouted loudly

"Why did you do it?! Tell me why?!" I shouted loudly. I want the answers and today I am not going to turn my back when I got the chance.

"I am not answerable to anyone." He is still showing me his back. How dare he?! I went and stood in front of him. Our eyes met for a split second and he quickly looked away.

"Oh really?" My hands are now folded in front of me. "But I think it's my right to know why the person I fell in love with just left out of nowhere." My voice contained arrogance and anger.

"Oh grow up, Aurora. It was five years back. Do you think that I would still be sticking to you now?" He is not even looking at me while he is talking. He is not the kind of man that looks away while talking. I know he is lying. Tears gather in my eyes. I was silent for a minute. This is hurting. He can lie to anyone in the world and expect them to believe him, but not me. He knows that too.

"Yes, I do. I know you are still the same Marcus. My Marcus! And you know what? My Marcus won't do that until he has some reason. A very strong reason, which I badly want to know." I spoke silently. I can't see him through my teary eyes. My vision is blurry.

"I am not the same Mar-" He stopped as he looked at me to talk and found me almost crying. I wiped them away and looked back at him. He raised his hand to cup my face. I waited for him to put it on my cheek. He is looking into my eyes. I can see through his eyes now. He loves me very much. He looks vulnerable. His hand is so close that I can almost feel his touch on my cheek. I felt happy.

"I am not the same person anymore." He dropped his hand and turned his back to me again. His hands are in his pant pockets now. I can see that they are formed into fists. He is controlling himself. No! Don control yourself Marcus!

"Then what do you call this?" I held up his phone. He turned around and looked at me before at the phone and his eyes went wide. He tried to grasp it, but I quickly moved my hand. "I read all the draft messages that you saved to send me. I saw the pictures-Our pictures. I even found the letters and all the security issues-there were even my photographs there. If this is not love, I can't name it otherwise."

"God Aurora!" He ran his hand through his hair frustrated.

A/N:

Hey my lovelies!

Here is the next story. I hope you guys will support me here too. I request you to do. Please do tell me what you feel. Like it? Love it? Okay? Interesting? How is it?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.