Prologue

Dedicated to Lexthemagnificent
***

They say a man's greed is his downfall. Perhaps that's why they are so many in hell. Did you expect fires and rotting corpses here?
No.

The stark walls and the cleaness here was devised to drive you insane.
There was order, there were laws. What was the better way to punish those who broke rules and made chaos than being subjected to a life of rightness?

The screams here were not of physical torture, but mental ones.
Compared to hell, heaven was down right miniscule. Oh, how did I know? After all, I lived in hell. Well, did you expect heaven flying up and about in the clouds?

Hell no.

Pun intended. To clarify things, hell and heaven as humans like to call was nothing but afterlife and God has nothing to do with it. With a universe so big, he doesn't have time to see what good and bad you did in your short life.

Instead, we took care of that.
Did a bad thing? Go to hell. Get the punishment and be born again. So, whats so special about heaven? You just get to choose your next life. All that said and done, good morning, afternoon or evening, whatever it is there right now.

I am Adrian. The youngest son of the ruler or overseer of afterlife and welcome to hell.