3 Months and Counting

Help my lovelies, long time no see!

For everybody that's completed reading this version of TSKOP, stay here cuz I've got some big news!

For everybody else, go back and finish up the book, I'm sorry for misleading you into thinking this was an update!

In my last note to my readers I told you guys that I would be editing and rewriting the book. I'm still in the process of figuring out if making this story a paperback or not but we'll see when we get there. Anyways, the time has come and I am almost done with the last four chapters of this story! I can tell you right now that it's following the original plot a lot more loosely than I thought it would but I am proud of where it's come. Yes Kristen and Lucas are still the all time ship and Adam is still an a** but I thought that every character deserved a little better....even the new ones....

The new version will be up on August 8th and the book will be temporarily unavailable for reading in the three days before that so I can make sure everything is in order. But mark your calendars because November 8th is when the new version of TSKOP is coming out.

I hope you've enjoyed this version of the story as much as I have but I hope you like this new one even more :)

In the mean time, you should all check off the spin off novella of this story, Detangled. It follows the story of Miss Drake and her story of growing up in (drum roll please) the same town as Kristen and Lucas. They both will be making appearances in the coming chapters but there's already been references to characters and hints as to what the new version of TSKOP will include, so keep your eye out. ;)

Until November 8th, L.O.L