#4

We were done training, we were back to Steven's house, the sun was starting to set and the stars started to show. Connie and Steven were playing music with their striged insterments, it sounded like a bird's song, beautiful.

"You two are so go at playing!" I cheered. "Play another!" Steven and Connie looked at eachother, then Steven's eyes lit up.

"Let me get Lapius and Peridot! They can play along with us!" He got out his phone, started talking to where I couldn't understand, then hung up. Right after that, I heard a voice I've never heard before.

"WHO'S READY TO PLAY YOU CLODS!" Followed by a triangle's ring.

When I looked up, a girl with water wings and a triangle headed child came flying down. They looked at me with confusion.

"You're new, and, a diamond I've never seen before." The green one studdered. "I'm Peridot! And the water angel is Lapuis!"

"Hey!" Lapuis said with a smile.

"Ready to Jam?" Connie asked. Everyone got exited and say down, Steven had his guitar, Connie had her violin,  Peridot had her triangle, and Lapuis had a tambourine.

"Garnet! Amethyst! Come watch this!" Pearl screamed. I heard a dog barking and the wows of the two called Garnet and Amethyst. Well, the dog turned out to be a living pumkin, but what's the diffrance in this strange world? Also, Lip  was right behind them.

"What song are you guys gonna play?" Amethyst asked. They thought for a second. Then it came to them, it looked like they knew what each of them were thinking. Steven started strumming on his guitar.

"If you're evil and you're on the rise, you can count on the- the um." He stopped to count every person in the room, including me.  "You can count on the eight of us bringing you down." Then Connie started to sing with him.

"Cause the good and evil can't defeat us, we'll win the fight then go out for pizza!" Then everyone started singing that was in the room except me.

"We, are the Crystal Gems, we'll always save the day. And if you think we can't we'll always find away! Thats why the people of this world, beliven.

"Garnet."

"Amethyst."

"Pearl."

"Peridot."

"Lapuis."

"And Steven!" He pointed at me, waiting for me to say something, so I said the first thing that came to mind.

"And Faux?" He giggled at my clueless actions.

"We'll work on it." He told me. We all laughed and told stories.

I talked about why I was a made I to a gem and how Blue Diamond told me to protect the Earth despite what Yellow Diamond made me for, Steven, Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet told me about how the Crystal Gems got started, and Lapuis and Peridot told me about how they got to Earth in the first place! Their stories were so interesting! Then something that came out of my mouth, shocked myself.

"I wanna be a crystal gem!"