FIRST: Valkyrja

We are no grim reapers, we don't bring scythe or whatever kaek-ekan mayron ang grim reaper na yan. We are just Valkyries, we are the one who choose souls who died in the battle to bring with us to Valhalla. If they deserve to be with us they will live with us. Only those who died in heroic way will be able to pass. And yet here we are, disguised as humans para hanapin ang nawawalang bato ni Nyx.

Eh bakit naman kasi tatanga tanga siya, di binantayan ng mabuti yang bato niya. Hindi man lang nag tatag ng security system para di naman manakaw ang bato niya. TsK! Napaka careless niya talaga kahit kailan. Yan tuloy napalarga kami ng hindi oras.

Stygian Stone is a very powerful stone pa naman, along with Luminous stone and Natura stone. Its a good stone but if its use by the person who have an evil heart, it will be corrupted. At pag nangyari yun deds tayong lahat. The three stones must be used in good ways in order to keep the balance and if either one of the stone failed to function, there will be chaos.

"Oh ano? Tutunganga nalang ba tayo dito? Hindi man lang tayo papasok?" pagmamaktol ni Herea na naghihimutok na sa galit dahil ayaw niya raw na sumama sa mission na to.

"Relax Herea, tara guys pasok na tayo." I said.

We are here now in front of a big house -well not as big as our kingdom in Valhalla, however, it is still big and this will serve as our temporary hideout habang namamalagi kami dito sa lupa.

I am Ellete Shaye Alstone by the way. I have a twin sister whose name is Elleve Shane Alstone, actually I haven't even meet her, never ever! She lives in the other kingdom which was very far away from ours. Elleve was born in night and I was in light. We may be twins but we are not the same. And if either one of us died, there will be an unbalanced in the Natural Law which will create misbehavior in the Law of Magic, magulo ba? I know right.. We have to live in the same time but should not be together in one place at the same time. Tragic right? I've wanted to have a sister, but sadly I wasn't fortunate enough. I'm 589 years of age already, which was still considered 'young' in our place.

While I was narrating my tragic life story nakapasok na pala kami sa bahay. Nilibot ko ang aking paningin sa buong bahay, and all I can say that... it's okay. Not bad, and it looks normal not too expensive but not too cheap either and its a three story building so, not bad for a house. I saw Naeva and Naera took our luggage upstairs and Herea floating in the air calming herself, and Faerydae sitting in the couch. We are already best of friends since we are in our moms tummies. We may have different attitudes, characters, but we just... Click in.

Faerydae Lynn Arch, she's a Earth princess as well as the protector of the element. Naeva Maurelle Xavier, a Water princess and Naera Narelle Xavier a Fire princess and just like Faerydae they are a protector of their elements. And last but not the least, my very grumpy besty... Herea Rossete Avalon, an Air Princess and as well as a protector. And I am Elette Shaye Alstone, a light princess, grand daughter of the king of Valhalla, Odin.

And our mission is to find the Stygian stone...

In the school of sorcery?