J-hope your perfect!!

" Hoseok?" HyeRin asked as she sat down next to the boy.

She was just aimlessly wondering the school grounds when she saw one of her favourite (and handsomest) friend sulking up a tree.

She climbed the massive tree and comfortably sat next to him. He continued to stare at the ground and HyeRin frowned.

She leant her head on his shoulder and sighed. " Don't do this to me," She whined,

" What's wrong? And don't you say nothing!" Hoseok looked at her with a small smile. He took his hat off his head and placed it on her own.

She half laughed and spun the hat on her head. She dug through her pockets and took out two lollipops. Offering one to Hoseok, he took it and shoved it into his mouth.

Because she was poking his cheek quite irritably, Hoseok hit HyeRin's finger away. They both laughed and it loosened up the tense air.

" HyeRin do you think I'm weird?" He asked. She turned to face him and looked at him weirdly. " Yeah. I'm mean come on, no one sucks at Super Mario Kart that bad." She exclaimed.

Hoseok gasped. He thought HyeRin was actually being serious but then he heard Super Mario Kart and he knew she was playing around.

He pouted and faked being hurt. He tried to fake cry but it looked weird on him. HyeRin laughed loudly and gave him a cheeky smile.

" Why?" She asked suddenly. Hoseok's face fell and he pouted.

" Some person told me I'm stupid and creepy." This time HyeRin gasped.

Rage Mode started to break out of its restraints. " W-w-who exactly?" HyeRin's voice faltered as she pretended to just be curious.

Her head was kinda spasming and freaked Hoseok out. " U-um I don't think I should say...." Hoseok bit his lips.

HyeRin nodded her head in agreement and Rage Mode went away when she crushed her poor lollipop. It made quite a loud CRUNCH sound and Hoseok thought a gun shot was fired.

He looked at her but she just smile and looked away. Just as Hoseok was about to climb back down, HyeRin linked her arms with him.

" J-Hope you're perfect," She gave him a kiss on the cheek," Now wanna play Super Mario Kart?"

" Did you say that I'm perfect?"

" Well perfect at losing at Super Mario Kart yeah."

********

A/N *nervous laugh* Hi~ *gets hit by sandals* hehehe sorry for the late update, I didn't realise I haven't updated for awhile, sorry about that hehehe!!  Enjoy!!