Day One

She gently sits on her bed and lays back. But her dorm door opens slowly, she shoots up in the darkness.

"Y-yes?" she asks who ever opened her door, its Remor. But he has tears blurring his vision.

"R-Remor, what's wrong?" she sits up and pats a spot by her so he can sit down. He sits down and hugs her, letting the tears fall down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" he yells through his sobs, she pets his head.

"What did you do?" she pulls off and gives him a stern look with soft tears filling her eyes.

"I...t-took...e-e-eight," he stops and looks at the door."Eight p-pills."

She let's the tears river down her freckled, pale cheeks. She looks away. "You promised." she whispers then curls into a ball. "Please, don't do anything else. I wouldn't be able to live without you."

Remor walks out and closes the door staying silent, he walks to his room and covers himself in a blanket. He then feels too sick to sleep so he goes to the night nurse.

He e knocks on the opened door."N-nurse?" he asks, she stands up and walks to him.

"Yes, Remor?" she feels his head noticing he looks paler then usual.

"I d-dont feel well."

"I can tell. Here use this." she hands him a golden needles syringe. He injects himself and falls asleep instantly, she jumps back and picks him up.
"Oh, god! Instantly...
that dosen't usually happen!" She runs to the phone and calls the hospital.

"Y..yes, after the shots.....passed out immediately!....yes....thank you sir!" she hangs up and waits at the door. Blarring sierins fill the air,the blue and red lights blind the nurse as the ambulance truck parks in the front. They run in and pick Remor up in a cot.

After the truck leaves ,the nurse walks to Kally's room. She creeps the door open and looks in, Kally is sleeping in a ball.

"Kally?" she says with her voice raised.

Kally walks up with a gasp, "yes, Nurse, Nina?"

Nina walks to Kally and sits on the bed. "He's been taken care of..don't worry."
"Where did he go?" Kally unfolds herself and hugs Nina.
"The hospital...do not worry...please"

Nina stands up and walks out closing the door softly.

"Why?" Kally balls up and cries...she looks at her wrists and quickly looks away. "No, he wouldn't like that."