One Direction Fanfic - Save You Tonight Chapter Three

Hey, thanks for reading it i hope you enjoy it so far, comment or tweet me your thoughts ( @beckyjayne34) and please can you vote :) thanks xxx Next chapter enjoy :)

"Jasmine" I heard Sarah yell to me from the fitting/measuring type room. "Yeah" I yelled back, "Come and help me please" She said. I walked into the room before gently knocking on the door, "Come In" I heard Liam say, I couldn't help but stare at him then i shook myself out the state "Erm hey where's Sarah" I asked. "I'm here" She said walking in with equipment, "Right Liam stand here please" She asked him and she began to take measurements. The phone was ringing "Shall I get that" I asked Sarah, "No i have been expecting a call i will go can you continue taking measurements" she asked me, "sure" I said and i picked up the piece of paper, it had a drawing of a person on it and and lines of wear to measure and a space for the measurement, i giggled a little "What" He asked, "Oh nothing just laughing at this" I said showing him, he chuckled a bit also. I began to take the measurements and we talked a bit, i had my hands all around his body any girl would be jealous of me, some were awkward to measure like around his waste, i had to kneel infront of him - it looked like well you know. I measured his shoulders standing on my tip toes a bit as i was smaller than him, i fell foward a little by accident and he quickly put his arms around my waist "You are clumsy aren't you" He chuckled, i giggled and nodded slightly. When i finished taking the measurements he kept his hands on my waist i smiled up at him and a piece of hair fell on the face, he removed one hand from my waist and tucked the hair strand behind my ear, gently stroking my cheek at the same time. I rested my hands on his chest, i could feel his abs through the white shirt. He had one hand still on my waist still and the other held my cheek slightly forcing me to look at him, he began to lean foward and i did the same, we paused centimetres away from each other, "Okay are you done" we heard Sarah calling as she walked down the corridoor back into the room, me and liam quickly moved away from each other and i picked up the sheet of paper with the measurements on, "Here" i said handing the sheet to Sarah "Thanks, you can go now Liam and Jasmine you and Grace are due a break, her dad wants the two of you to go upstairs and see him first though" she said to me, "Thanks" I said quickly rushing out the door before Liam as i was embarassed about what had just happened I grabbed Grace's arm on the way out "We need to go and see your dad then we have a break" i said quickly dragging her out the room.  "Jasmine" I heard Liam call before i ran out the room. "Woah, slow down tiger" Grace said to me, "Look we need to see your dad i will tell you after okay" I said to her and she agreed. Her dad was just telling us some stuff about how the store works etc, "Now you two have a break you can go out but be back at 11:30 to finish with the boys" he informed us and we left. It was 11 now, "Starbucks?" i asked Grace, "Yeah then you can tell me what happed in there" she said and we grabbed our stuff and headed for the exit.

What do you think??? Tell me what you think please and thanks for reading. Please vote and carry on reading :) xxx