Prologue

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

----------------------------

'We're finally moving', Chris thought as he moved the last box into the moving van. 'I wonder what the new school is going to be like...I hope that it isn't full of bullies like this one was...' Chris banged on the van to indicate that it was safe to go. Chris watched the van drive away to their new four bedroom house. "Come on Chris! We got to go!" Chris' mom yelled from the passenger window of their family van. It was nothing special they had the van for over six years now and was starting to show signs of wear. The silver painting was starting to peel, the tires were bare, and there were a few cracks in the windshield. Once we got to the new house we would be able to replace the tires and windshield, and hopefully get the van repainted. I looked at the house I have lived for as long as I can remember. I read my first manga in there, I watched my first anime in there, I had my first ki- wait didn't have that one yet. That is a first that I can not wait to happen. 'God I am such a dork.' I think with a snort. I take one last look at the house before I turn around and walk to the car. I will always remember my firsts here. I will always look back in fondness at all the things I have experienced in this town. I snort at that thought. I hated this town because everyone were all the typical jocks, cheerleaders, populars, geeks, etc.. and since I didn't fit with the norm I was considered weird and for that I was shunned. Just because I like girly clothes, my long luxurious black hair, and was gay does not make me weird! They were the weird ones! All the cheerleaders wore the same outfit every day! So did the jocks! They all wore their uniform whether it was a football, cheerleader, or band uniform they wore them from Monday through Sunday! I will miss the house and all the fond memories I made in there with my family, but I will not miss all the rest. As we drove past the sign that said, 'You Are Leaving Ceressco' I rolled down my window and stuck my hand out with my middle finger held high. "See ya later, Bitches!" I yelled out the car window. "Chris language!" My mom reprimanded me. "...Sorry mom..."