vii. life

psa/trigger warning: emotional abuse and domestic violence ahead.  I will mark the definite start of it with "!", or "!!", ect (the more exclamation marks the worse it's getting) and the end of the danger zone will be marked with "END".  Anyways, I'm out.  Peace brotha'. (sorry I've been watching dear white people all day and as a 1/8 poc  since my great grandfather is an african american, I'm stepping into my roots.  Not to say that I haven't embraced them before, I'm just vocalizing it more now.)

Luke always loved his place.  He lived in a small townhouse perfectly suited for his needs.  It was close to a park, a small backyard, large living space, it had it all.  Now he even had the girl.  The only downside was the paparazzi that sometimes hung around.  Ever since he was in Superbad and 21 Jump Street, people seemed to take interest in him- of course it didn't top what his girlfriend had to deal with.  Supernatural had blown up her life and her already famous brother only gave her more attention.  With her living with him, he would soon deal with much more than what he was used to.  He already had three drawers full of her things and Luke predicted that soon her stuff would be taking over his home even more than it already was.  

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Charlotte linked her small, soft hand in his own much larger one.  "Babe?" 

"Yeah?" He replied, looking down at his lovely blonde.

"Are we heading to your place?" She wondered in her soft voice that he adored so much. 

"Yup," Luke intertwined their fingers tighter as they strolled across the lush, green park.  "Do you need anything?" 

"Not stoked to see my brother right now," She answered with a melodic giggle.  "Did you see what he posted on my Instagram?"  She released his hand and slipped it into the pocket of her hoodie to grab her iPhone.  Quickly unlocking it, "In reply to my post of the picnic..." She scrolled down to the comments starting to read it aloud, "Said yes to what? Did I miss something? Why aren't you coming home tonight? Is that wine... three exclamation marks... You aren't 21.. and even more exclamation marks. What is happening... four exclamation marks"

Luke chortled and snatched her hand back as soon as she put her phone away, feeling a familiar warmth wash over him at her touch.  "Well then let's just go straight home."

Charlotte smiled slightly at his use of home.  "Yeah let's go."

The couple walked the two blocks down the street to the line of brick townhouses until they reached the one with the slate grey door and shutters.  "Wanna use your key?" 

She nodded and let go of his hand, causing him to feel the cold air once more as she ran up the steps.  Luke smiled, placing his hands in his pockets as he watched Charlie fiddle with the lock.  "And we're in!" She hollered back at him as she threw the door open and stepped in, immediately kicking off her shoes.

!

Luke walked in after her, following her lead, kicking off his own shoes.  He snaked his arms around the blondes waist, nuzzling his face into her neck.  She laughed, "Dude.  Nah,"  She tried to take a few steps but he tugged on her arm and turned her around.  He pushed her against the door, shutting it with one hand while the other wrapped around her waist small waist, drawing her closer.  "Luke!" Her voice was firm as she stared him down.  Charlotte  placed a hand on his chest separating her from him.

"That's my name don't wear it out," Luke winked and lowered his lips to her neck.

"I'm serious man," She squirmed out of his grip.  "Let's just go to the kitchen or something okay?  I'm starved."  She started walking, not caring to look back.