0. Blank mind.

WARNING! SLOW UPDATE! IT TAKES ME A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE SOMETHING IN ENGLISH.

WARNING! I'M NOT AN ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER. I'M JUST A SIXTEEN YEARS OLD GIRL FROM POLAND, SO MY LANGUAGE IS NOT PERFECT. THIS STORIES I DO TO LEAR LANGUAGE, SO IF I MAKE SOME MISTAKES, PLEASE, DON'T HATE ME, BUT CORRECT ME :) THX :*

Okay, let's start!

***

Positive. Shit, shit, shit. NO! God, please, no... It can't be true. I can't be pregnant! Not now! Not in the middle of my walk to big career! Why fate hates me so much? It's not fair... Carmella is made by everyone guy in the NXT roster, and she's never had that bad luck.

But, how It is possible? I mean, how did it happend, that I didn't miscarried? I have been wrestle all the time since WrestleMania. I took the kicks and hits in my belly. It's kinda miracle. Or course. No, I shouldn't think like that. After all, It's still a living being. It's not how I've imagined my first pregnancy. And, for God's sake, It's certainly not the father, I've imagined.

The fact that I got pregnant in the worst possible moment it's not the worst of all. Terrible is that I let the biggest asshole and womanizer in the WWE inseminate me. Maybe I'll never tell It out loud, but this night wasn't bad. After that I finally understood, why girls are such sucker for him. Let's skip the fact how big were my pangs of guilt after that night. But let's get back on it. There is not on McMahon's locker room someone less suitable to be a father than Seth Rollins. He drink to much, smoke, his graphic is full of wrestle events, and he has new girl in his bed after every weekly show. Well, maybe It will be better, if he just don't know about this? He doesn't know my sex life, he can't be sure, that he have been my only sex partner for a very long time. In case I tell him the truth, He'll not believe me. He probably will just laugh and tell me to go away, and... hmm... how he could tell this? Oh, yes, I got that! Tell me to: "Accept the fact, that He will never be mine, 'cause I'm not on his level". Well, when It came to fuck me, I magically teleported to his level. Rollins logic. Or better- fuck logic.

I was really worried about Triple H's reaction. He believed in me, He invested in me, and he did everything, what was necessarily to seat me on the top of yellow women's division. I was supposed to have a championship match on the next TakeOver, right before SummerSlam. And I was booked to win it. Fuckin Rollins and his cracked condoms. Hunter will be furious, and I don't blame him. I would probably react the same way. Maybe He even go to fired me. Or Mr McMahon will do that in front of the Raw's cameras. Well, he probably would be able to, If this will make him wallet heavier. Stephanie is my only hope now. She is woman too. She was pregnant, she know what does it mean... And She also has relationship problems. Sure, it's quite big difference between our situations- She fell in love with a man, that her father wasn't accept as his step-son. But... she is good. She well help me. I hope.

Overwhelmend with a pile of various feelings, I sank slowly on my bed. I stared into pregnancy test, like it was my worst enemy. Of course, It could make a mistake. But not three at a time. Silent in my room suddenly became... louder? And I felt like I wasn't on my right place. Well, that feeling will probably rise up, when I will be forced to fit in pregnancy clothes. Everything annoyed me, like a nest of bee buzzed inside of my head. I wanted it to turned out to some bad dream. I wanted to escape. I wanted so much things now...

The door to my hotel room opened with a decent power, and while later I saw that hardcore gnome, Alexa in front of me, with a truly bad facial expresion. Nothing surprisely. She always be hook or be cook.

"Why are You not on the gym? I was looking for You everywhere! I need to even ask Brock! FUCKIN' BROCK!" She yelled, but then she saw tears on my cheeks. "What for God's sake happend again?"

I burst out crying.

"I... I'm pregnant!" I threw myself out by one breathe, and Alexa's face turned to stone.

"You're gonna be kiddin' me, right?" she said, but one gaze at me was enough for answer. "Please, don't tell me it's Rollins' "

"Yes, It is" I said through tears.

"Oh, my God. You're in the big shit, Alli."

"No shit, Sherlock" I snapped to her, didn't notice my words as too strong. Alexa will not take it personal. She never does.

"We need to tell Steph" She respond quickly, with nervous body gesture.

"NO!"

"So what you gonna do? We need to tell her. And Seth."

In that moment, when I was looking in deadly serious eyes of Alexa, I understood that is the only rightfull way to settle this. I must tell them.

"Ye... yes, You're right" I spoke quietly to Alexa. I was so scared.

"Like always, you stupid little Boompy" Hearing the diminutive that she calld me gave me encouragement. "Now, come on, we need to go to the Hunter and Stephanie's room." She took my shaking hand to help me lead to the COO's room.

Then I didn't have a clue yet, how crazy that nine-months road will be for me.