1. Meet my hounds.

" NOW IT WILL BE NUMBER ONE, AND HERE'S STARTING AN EDEN. FUCK ME UP IN THIS CLOVER, ONCE AGAIN!" Loud Roman's voice spread throughout all locker room. He had a tend to sing old, skaut's songs, which he have learnt when he was one of them, when he drink a bit too much. And this was one of this days. And Seth just can't handle that awful singin' skills of Samoan any longer.

"Shut up!" He overpowerd noise, clogging Roman's mouth with a pack of extra spicy nachos. Maybe He'll viomit, so it will stop him from murdering Seth, Dean, John and Renee's ears.

While Seth was struggling with unfulfilled samoan dream about being a male version of Beyonce, Dean his blurred glare directed at his newest friend- Jack Daniels. Of course they didn't gave a good example by this behavior, but this night was for those four men to successed, to do not  celebrate it.

Most wwe personel have already head off of the area, but The Shield and John Cena decided to stay to make themselves a private, champions party. Extremely overprotective Dean's girlfriend was there with them, with a mission ti prevent natural disasters, that Deano could induce with drunk side of himself.

Seth had a plan on today's night to catch some desperate, teenager, hot fangirl after that all libation comes to an end, and then make with her some dirty deeds in his hotel room. He didn't notice that as something bad. At least, he gave all that girls which he fuck a bit of happiness. They would be  able to years after that narrate their grand-children that they actually have  been fucked by Seth Rollins in the past. Isn't that great?

But for now, he needs to reset that bottle of whiskey along with Deano and Roman. John busted few minutes ago, he wasn't ready for Hounds' rate of drinking. Seth even thought for a moment about callin' Nikki Bella, or better- Randy Orton to take him out of here, but his smartfon's keys doubled in his eyes too much and he wasn't able to find or enter the number.

" John, my dear friend, I always thought you as a good wrestler. They said... John Cena here, John Cena there, but they just don't appriciate us, my friend. They never will" Philosopher mode turned on drunk Ambrose, as he started to lament to unconscions, snoring Cena.

" Come on, Dean. It's enough for you today " Renee rolled his eyes on a view of hers pitiable boyfriend, and starts to pull his sleeve to put him upright.

Seth's temples getting heavier, but he fight with somnolence, not wanting to miss anything from that freak show.

That was surprising, how easy it all came. He have never thought since last year Survivor Series, that The Shield can get so much attention. Booking is booking, they don't have anything to say about that, but something made that big success. Of course most of the merit Seth attributed to himself. It's his charisma brought them here. He was totally proud of himself, ignoring Hunters words about that The Shield MUST someday split up.

" NOW IT WILL BE NUMBER FOUR. DO IT FASTER FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Roman did not give up with this one hundred verse, vulgar, devoid of rhymes song. Thankfully, Galina was with Roman's doughter in home, and didn't hear that. If she do she would change her mind about her caring, good, responsible husband. If that guy even existed somwhere else than only in her imagination. Well, as Seth said it: woman doesn't need to know everything. She isn't a CSI agent. When he was in a serious relationship, Zahara didn't know even a half of his life. 

" No, hubby-bunny, I'm staying. John needs to know that hilarious story about my time in that prison on the mexican border" Dean opposed to the will of his now quite upset girlfriend.

" But he fell asleep thirty minutes ago! " Renee realized it to Dean. Well, at least she tried to do it.

" That's not true, moon of my life. He is just extremely introvert."