12

"Wow sounds like your dad is a huge asshole." Hongbin remarks after I tell him what happened. I nod in reply and eat a spoon of my ice cream.

"What're your parents like?" I ask.

"Well my mother is very loving and loves everyone, she cooks amazingly and is beautiful." He smiles.

"And your dad?"

"I don't remember much of him, I was 4 when he passed away. From what I remember he loved us so much, like he really loved us." He looked down at his ice cream and smiled to himself again.

"They sound amazing." I tell him and put my hand on his for comfort. He looked at me still smiling and smiled even wider.

"They are." He giggled. We continued to talk and eat ice cream until the bowls were empty. We thank the store staff and leave to walk home.

"So what are you and Taekwoon exactly?" Hongbin randomly blurts.

"Uhm friends...roommates," I state."why?"

"He seems like he really likes you, he got really worried the other night when you didn't go home." He told me as we continued to walk slowly.

"Really?! I mean uh cool that's interesting." I blush. He has to be kidding oh my god, but what if he does like me. No way it can't be.

"Yeah he talks about you a lot." My heart then begins to pump faster.

"Wh-what he d-doesnt talk that much th-though."  Oh man, maybe I don't know him like I thought, what if he's the opposite of what I've been thinking.

"Once you really know him he doesn't stop talking." Hongbin chuckles to himself. We continue talking and my heart still thumps in my ears.

***at her apartment.

After thanking Hongbin I open the door to Taekwoon and I's apartment, my heart is still beating rapidly. As I open the door I hear his sweet angelic voice singing once again. I see him in the kitchen with his back toward me. He's always singing, his beautiful voice blessing my ears. Unless its 4am.

"Whatcha cooking?" I ask as I walk up to him.

"Oh my god! You scared me." He breathed heavily. I've never seen him like this before.

"Mianhe." I laughed.

"Why're you home?" He questions.

***tells Taekwoon story

"I'm sorry that happened." Taekwoon frowns and hugs me. God dammit my heart beats faster and faster. Why does he do this, it makes me think he likes me back. I return the hug. We sit there for a while just sitting and hugging. I never thought that in my life I would feel this amazing feeling. I breathed in his scent and absorbed his warm body heat. I wonder if he's enjoying this as much as I am. Taekwoon then pulled away and gave me a tiny smile.

"Naww. Oh yes Hongbin told me something interesting today." I smile and stand up to continue what Leo was making.

"Oh s**t what did he say?!" He whined.

"Oh my god I've never heard you curse." I laugh. Wow he's cute when he swears, he should curse more often.

"Yeah yeah what did Hongbin say?" He took a step closer to me.

"Nothing embarrassing I promise." I assure him.

"Specifics please."

"Nothing just that when someone gets to know you that you never shut up." I tell him what Hongbin told me.

"That's it." Taekwoon says leaning on the bench in relief.

"He also said that you talk about me all the time." I tease him.

"Yes I do nothing else ever happens." He says pushing himself up onto the counter.

"Way to make a girl feel special Taekwoon." I pout at him.

"You know it." He chuckles. That was amazing. His laugh and his teasing oh my god. He is acting different more playful and confident, maybe he's warming up to me.

A/N Hey what's up. I feel like I write these chapters really short let me know if you want me to extend them.