You & I Chapter Two

CAUTION: strong sexual content ahead, NSFW. So this is a warning for those not comfortable with reading smut

Chris was back on set a few days later feeling even more adamant about his decision to propose to Billie. They had been together for almost two years and while things had never been easy with them, he was 1oo% positive that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Still a part of him was scared because of how Billie dealt with big changes. He still remembered how resistant she was to getting a house together, but he also saw how much she had grown as a person and appreciated that she had become so much more vulnerable. She was no longer the hesitant soul that held him at arm's length. They were now partners in crime and he knew in his heart that she was never going to leave his side.

In fact she stayed in the back of his mind during most his grueling day yet he hoped he could finish early enough so he could surprise her with a romantic date night. He spent most of the morning working side by side with his two favorite people Anthony and Sebastian, but once they cut for lunch, he practically scurried to craft services where he could be alone. Yet before he could devour a plate of ceviche he was stopped by Sebastian who had a goofy grin on his face.

"I'm not giving you any." Chris said selfishly.

"It's not that."

"Then what's up?"

Sebastian then replied, "So a little birdy told me you were planning on doing something that's life changing."

Christ almost dropped his food and groaned because he knew that Mackie had opened his huge trap.

"Dude, you know he's like an open refrigerator. But don't be mad at him. We were talking about the Halloween party and it just sort of slipped out."

"Oh! For fuck's sake! Yes I am going to ask her to marry me, but please keep it to yourself! The less people that know the better." Chris said. Then out of nowhere someone grabbed him from behind.

"Holy shit!" Chris shrieked.

Billie giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She then wondered what they were talking about because she only heard the last bit of their conversation and it sounded pretty intense.

Yet luckily Sebastian came up with a quick save by giving her a big hug and said, "Ce e destul de doamnă."

Billie kissed his cheek and replied, "Nu prea frumos."

Chris jokingly crossed his arms and complained that they always greeted each other in Romanian just to exclude him. Billie teased that he was just jealous of their friendship. Sebastian then said his goodbyes while Chris and Billie retreated to his trailer. And the second he locked the door, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.