Time Passes...while being with the pervert

Winter

Months have come and go, and my bellies been growing bigger and bigger, making me look like a pregnant Juno.
Len's been helping out a lot, which quite surprised me, since he was the one who sang a naughty song, fingered me, and had sex with me! He's still a pervert, you know!
However, he still helped out a lot.
He always bought me strange foods that I craved, he always stands there by my side, and he even promised never to have sex with me again!
Well...more like after I have the baby, then he'll do naughty things to me again...
(^~^)
Anyhoo! As I was being taken care of by the pervert, Miku, Gumi and Luka were helping me out with school.
Whenever I miss a lesson, Luka would teach me it. Whenever I had to do a project, Miku would help me finish it. Whenever it was time for lunch...either Gumi or Len would feed me. They would fight though and let me tell you, Gumi never loses a fight.
She may be silent, but she's deadly!
Once, Len pushed her away from me because he wanted me to try his ham sandwich.
*Ponyo: HAM!!!!*
Gumi got so angry that she grabs the sandwich off the plate and adds something extra to it. Len was suspicious of the ingredient she put in, so being the big Baka he was, he tried it...turn out it was Super Lax.
Poor Len...I should've warned him not to mess with Gumi.
Gumi even tried killing him with shurikens once!
She is an awesome ninja friend~
There was one thing that concerns me and that was how Miku and Luka have been acting to each other for the past months...Rin however told me the whole story.

"Well...lets just say that there was a situation at school and it kinda bonded them together"

Len fed me soup while watching out for Gumi's attacks. He tilt his head in puzzlement.

"What do you mean bonded? I thought they were already friends....oh...I get it~"

"What? What is it Len?"

I asked as I sipped the chicken broth. Len giggled and winked at me.

"It starts with a Y~"

"...yummy treats?"

I laughed at my stupid answer.
Len giggled though. He loves my sarcasm and jokes.
Rin blushed as she continued the story.

"It was while they were in class..."

(Flashback brought to you by Rin's oranges)

"Miku come on! We have to finish this poster for the culture festival before the due date!"

"Ugh...do we have to?"
( ̄へ ̄)

"Yes Miku! I'm the class president! I have to finish these things! Now come on! Let's finish the last touches"

"Alright..."

Miku didn't like to work, but if it was to help our friends including me, then she would force herself to do it. Luka drew some of the bubble letters while Miku colored them in with rainbow colors.
Luka smiled at their work.

"Perfect! Now, let's hang this up and we can go home~"

"Finally! I could go home and play chess..."

"Let me guess...you want to challenge Sora and Shiro again?"

"Hell yes"

"Geez, such a hot head! Always trying to win"

"Shut up! Let's get this over with..."

But as Luka was hanging up the banner, she fell off the ladder.
Miku catches her, both of them crashing to the ground.
But...they then realized the position they were in: Luka was on top of Miku.
And what's even better...they accidentally kissed!
They both blushed as they pulled away.

"Uhhh M-Miku? You okay?"

"Y-yeah...umm Luka?"

"Y-yes?"

"You're breasts...they're on mine..."

(Back to the present brought to you by Yuri)

"So now...it's kinda awkward between the two..."

Len was nosebleeding and shouting "Yuri!" across the room. Then he fainted from blood loss. Gumi just gave us a thumbs up. Me and Rin laughed.

"...I ship it"

"To be honest...me too"