It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time...pervert

(Y/n)'s POV:

Thank the Yato God that Len grabbed the rope before the car fell, I was relieved. As our friends pull us up, I felt a tiny kick in my belly...our baby was alive.
Phew!
After reaching the bridge and lying on the concrete street, Gumi, Luka, and Miku give us a group hug.

"(Y/n)! You're alive!"
O(≧∇≦)O

"(Y/n)! Len! Thank goodness you're alive!"
(^▽^)

"(Y/n)...."

Gumi spoke? She actually spoke for once during this fanfic? I smiled as I hold her tightly.

"Gumi...thank you..."

"Huh? For what?"

"For telling Len to save me..."

"Ah...of course. You are my best friend after all"
(^_^)

Len stared at everyone irritated as he stood in the background, no one giving him any comments.

"Hey! Isn't anyone going to say thanks?! No 'thanks for saving (Y/n)'s ass'?!"
щ(ºДºщ)

I giggle, then hug Len, causing him to blush and nosebleed once again. God this perv...I loved him though.
I cried with joy.

"Len...Arigato...for saving my ass"

"Uhhh o-of course! I-I love you (Y/n)! I love you, love you, love you!"
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

I blush then kiss his cheek, which made his cheeks 50 shades of red. Everyone laughed, including these two handsome strangers behind us.

*Victor: Well, I guess our job here is done~ Come Yuri, we must train for the next skating competition~
(Picks up Yuri bridal style)
Yuri: V-Victor!
(Blushes as they leave)*

Who were those guys? Ice Skaters? Whoever they were, Luka and Miku cried as they left.

"No! Come back Victor!"
(T⌓T)

"Yuri! Nooooo we want to see the ship! Come back! We need pictures!"
ಥ_ಥ

They then followed them, taking their cameras out. Me and Len just stood there, confused.

"I think that was the famous ship of Yuri On Ice"

"Huh? They sure have a lot of fans"

"Yeah...I'll have to watch it later on with Luka"

Len laughs as he scratched his head.

"So...what now?"

"...want to read manga and watch anime all night?"

"...yes please"

2 months later:

I lay on my bed, playing with my HotWheels truck, pretending to drive it on my now-giant tummy. I then felt the kick. Then...something else, something different. I drop my toy truck.

"Len? Lennn?"

Len was upstairs writing manga, he always writes manga about...well hentai. That pervert. I called again.

"Lennnnnn!"

"Yeah? What's up (Y/n)?"

I heard him call from above. I shudder.

"Either I peed my pants or..."

"...or?"

I then remembered our quote.

"THUNDERCATS GOOOO!"

Author-Chan's POV:

Len's blue eyes widened as he dropped his pencil. He then ran downstairs to fetch (Y/n) as a familiar song plays out of nowhere.

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Peanut butter jelly time!
Now where he at?
Where he at?
Where he at?
Where he at?

"Come on (Y/n)! Let's get to the hospital!"

Len said as he grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, pulling her with him. They ran upstairs but Len, being his clumsy self, kept tripping.

"L-Len!"

"Get to the car! I need to grab some important things!"

(Y/n) nods as she speed-walks to the car, shuffling her feet. Len searches around the house for the bag filled with baby things.

Now there he go!
There he go!
There he go!
There he go!
Peanut butter jelly
Peanut butter jelly
Peanut butter jelly
Peanut butter jelly

"Aha! Found it!"

He swiftly grabs it, swings it over his shoulder and runs out of the house, tripping over his feet. He even dropped some of the diapers and bottles...sigh.

"I'm coming (Y/n)!"
(* >ω<)

It's peanut butter jelly!
Peanut butter jelly!
Peanut butter jelly
With a baseball bat!
It's peanut butter jelly!
Peanut butter jelly!
Peanut butter jelly
With a football cap!

(Y/n) was rushed into the emergency room in a wheelchair, being pushed by Len. Luka, Gumi, Rin and Miku got the news of her labor and they were already there, waiting.

"What the hell took you guys so long?! I want to see my future niece or nephew or whatever!"
( ω)

"Geez Miku, calm down"

"Uhhh Len? If you don't mind me asking...why are you wearing a banana suit?"

Everyone stared at Len, who was in his banana costume.

All (Y/n) did was laugh