Chapter 2

Micah

             As soon as I walked into school I saw a beautiful girl and then I realized it was the girl who was my best friend all of my life. Her name was Katie. Her hair it turned light brown and it fell perfectly over her shoulders. Oh and please don't get me started with her eyes they were blue and brown kinda purple. I was speechless all I could say was "How are you." Then she said"  Well if you to are talking to me then I would say I know it has been five minutes but I am ready for school to be over." But then the bell rang and I hated it so all I could say was "I have to go there goes the bell." It was weird she looked upset she always did but I never asked why.

               My first period was math so I got to see Katie and I saw the Kathy was annoying her a lot because she was rolling her eyes and then I got a hold of all of my courage and wrote her a note and then had my friend Kai pass it to Katie.

                 I was her look at me and blush and then I could not focus. After that I went to lunch and sat down right after Anna-Belle Katie's best friend sat down. " Hey hot stuff what's up" she said. I was so confused but then I saw Katie she looked upset and she started to run off. I got up and ran after her but I lost her and I did not know where she lived. As I started walking home Anna-Belle started to text me she said Hey hot stuff why did you run off. All I could say was how could you I like Katie and then You started to flirt with me and now she is gone so give me her address.

                 She gave me Katie's address and then I went to her house. I saw a beautiful  tree but what I saw under it made me want to hurt someone.