Chapter 3

Katie

               After the parting I went inside and of course my mom was drunk Happy Cinco De Mayo to me. Of course me walking woke her up I really wish she could be a lighter sleeper. Then of course my mother started beating me but that did not bother me what bothered me was the words she said. After she was done I collapsed under my tree. Then I had a dream where Micah came and he took me from my mother and we got married and had kids and my mother came after me and my family. But only one of those things happened when I woke I was in Micah's bed but he was on the floor.

              After staring at him forever he finally woke up. "Hey" he said. "What happened to you last night." Of course of all questions he asked that. But all I could do was cry and cry and cry. Then Finally I said "My mother." He just sat there he was so hard to read for a minute He looked angry but sad at the same time then he just stared at me and then his mother walked in. She looked like Micah she had long brown hair with light skin but unlike him she looked me Puerto Rican." Who is this Micah?" she had a slight smile on her face Micah really did not get a lot of girls.

            " Mom this is Katie." said Micah "Oh so this is the girl that you always talk about right." I can already tell she is nice." Yes" he said. Then she got a shocked look on her face. "Why do you have so many bruises."  I had to tell someone "My mother she did this to me but it's OK she has done this to me all of my life." "Let's go sweetheart" Mrs. Carter said " Go where?" I asked " to the court hose so I can adopt you."

                                                                 Author's note PLZ read:

Hey guys I just wanted to say sorry my chapters are short but I am sick so I don't want to write that long and this is not based off a true story it was just a story I started writing awhile ago in a note book and if know know someone that will like this story then plz share it and thank you for reading.