Chapter 1:She Was All Alone...

I was watching my fave show The Big Bang Theory when...she came to my door..I opened the door she was covered in blood she was crying"help me please"she said..I was scared to let her in but she begged and I nodded my head and I washed her neck and there was two gaping holes on her neck"did a vampire bit you?"I asked...vampires was taking over the city and soon...the world"yes..."she said and cried"I'm gonna turn"she said and looked at me"I don't want to turn"she said and I felt bad"what's your name?"I asked and she looked at me"Aly and yours?"she said and I looked at her fangs"it's Damon"I said and she smiled"I really like that name"she said and I smiled and blushed"you turned"I said  and she touched her fangs and then backed up"your blood...I can smell it"she said"fight it..."I said"I'm starving"she said and touched her stomach and I looked at her"you can fight it Aly"I said rising from the couch and I went to her and she looked at me and I grabbed her hand and slowly walked her in my room"you stay here and I'll get you some blood from the near by blood bank"I said and smiled"trust me there's other ways to live as a vampire"I said"how do you know?"she asked and I smiled"my mom and brothers were turned and they left to keep me safe...I'm the only human now from my family"I said and she looked at me and she felt bad"I'm sorry"she said"it's fine just because I can't see them much anymore I know they love me and want me to be human as long as I can and when I turn...I can see them again"I said and I grabbed her hand"I'm gonna handcuff you so you don't feed from vain"I said and she smiled and nodded her head"do what you have to do"she said and I smiled and was about to leave"Damon!..."she called and i looked back"if I try to hurt you I want you to kill me"she said"that's not gonna happen...I'm not gonna lose hope on you"I said and I locked the door and ran to the front door and I left and went to the blood bank and they ran test on me to make sure I'm not a vampire and then I went to the best blood and tooked them and then I head back and I went back and unlocked the door and she looked at me and I gave her some and she smiled"that's so good"she said and I smiled and I gave her more and then when she was fed I Uncuffed her and she rubbed her wrist and looked at her"so what now?"she asked"you can stay...here...with me"I said and rubbed my neck nervously and she smiled"I'm dangerous"she said"but with my help u won't have to hide in the shadows and the crave is less strong to pop a vain open..."I said"plus I'm tired of being all alone"I said and she smiled"I'll stay if...you kill me the second I try to drink your blood"she said"I can't kill you your just as human as I am...I don't want to kill you"I said"Damon..."she said disappointed"just because you drink blood doesn't make you any less human in my eyes"I said and she smiled and I hugged her and she was shocked and hugged me and she looked at me"okay...I'll stay"She said and she smiled and  I smiled....