Chapter 2:She Save Me

i laid next to her so she won't be alone and she was sleeping soundly and sh jump up"what whats wrong?"i said and she sniffed the air"Vampires got in your house...i can smell them"she said and got up and grabbed my hand and she told me to hide in the closet and i went in the closet and she handed me a wooden stake and i clenched tight and she closed the door and i stood there looking thew the cracks and they showed up"were is the human...now don't be greedy"they said"aren't you a pretty thing"they said and she let them get close and then she took one of there hearts out with her bear hand and he fell to the ground and i was shocked and the other one must of heard me so he head to the closet and opened the door and i stabbed him in the heart with the stake and he turned to ash and Aly looked at me"are you okay?"she said and i smiled"i'm okay...not the first time i killed a vampire"i said and she smiled...after we cleaned up i went to take a shower and she was in the living room drinking the blood bags i got for her to eat....when i got out she smiled"so hows the turning someone into a vampire thing works?"she asked"welp...vampires has this poison in there fangs and if that vampire lets out that poison into they're victim turns them into one"i said"how can you prevent it?"she asked"by not biting someone or thinking of turning them while your fangs are in your victim"he said"oh..."she said"can i ever have kids or get married"she said and i looked at her"no one knows...because it has yet to happen...it's just something a vampire usually don't think about...all they want is to kill"he said"is that something you want?"i said and looked at her"yes...it's always been my dream...to meet the one,get married and have kids"she said"well i hope you get that one day"i said"what about you..."she said and i looked at her"don't you want a family?"she asked"yeah...one day...but in these conditions...idk if i can bring something into this world with vampires wanting to kill anything that's a human or turn them"i said"yeah....i guess your right"she said and drank some more blood from the pouch"i'm so hungry...i think it's getting worse"she said and i looked at her"hang in there"i said and then she looked at me"you have to handcuff me"she said"okay...let me get them"i said and ran to get them and i handcuffed her to the radiator and i looked at her"we are running low on blood"she said"i don't want to hurt you"she said and i looked at her"your not gonna hurt me...i know you won't"i said and she looked at me"how do you know"she said"because you want a family...your not like the others"i said and she looked at me"i'll be back i'll get you some more blood and you will be okay"i said and i went and bought some more blood and i went back and she was turning paler then a normal vampire like she was dying"hey i'm back"i said and lifted her chin"stay with me Aly"i said and she coughed up some blood"hey...here drink"i said and she sucked it down like there was no tomorrow and i gave her another and another until she got her color back"You okay?"i said and she nodded her head"good...now tell me your story...since we are gonna be living together we should get to know each other and she smiled"you first"she said"well before all this i was a youtuber....and my fan base was called The Fizzy Family"i said and she smiled"must of been cool"she said"yeah...i lived in Cali for awhile and then i came to Florida to see my mom and then all this stuff happened..."i said"did you have a lover?"she asked"uh...no...i'm very awkward and shy so...i never got the balls to ask a girl out"i said and laughed a little"well if you asked me out before i turned into this monster i would of said yes"she said"your not a monster"i said"thanks but we both know that's not true"she said and i looked at her"plus who would want to be with a vampire"she said"i'm never gonna have a family"she said and looked down"i think you will...because even with fangs and the thrust for blood...your more human then the other vampires...plus your pretty too"i said and blushed and smiled and looked at her and she looked back and i leaned in and kissed her lips and she kissed back and after i blushed"thanks for that"she said and i smiled and blushed"no problem"i said....