25. Facetime.

Alycia 😘
Can we facetime like now?

Y/N 💘
sure honey 😻

Alycia 😘
kay, calling u.

Uncoming call from Alycia 😘

I was really nervous because it's like our first time facetiming i don't even know why i get so nervous but i definitely do.

"hey" she said when i pick up.

"hey lovely, how are you?" i asked.

"i am okay, what about you? how is the filming?" she asked.

"it's good, so what you wanted to talk baby?" She bit her lip trying to not smile.

"well i know this is awkward and it should be in person but considering how hard it is i just can't wait anymore" she said and i raised my eyebrow.

"what's happening?"

She sighed. "will you be my girlfriend?"

Holy shit. i wasn't expecting that.

"oh my god, are you serious?" she nodded. "of course i want baby" i said and she smiled relaxing.

"good, i swear i cant wait anymore i was extremely jealous of her gosh she is on the nerve" she said i giggled.

"so you just asked me because you are jealous?" she shook her head.

"of course not! because i like you i really like you and i was waiting for do it when we see each other but i just cant wait anymore" she said and it was really cute.

"you are so adorable" i said and she blushed.

"so are you baby girl" She said and we talk for a few hours more until we both fell asleep.