46. Real life.

get readyy because it's just 2 chapters for the end

A month later, 19 july.

I was on the bed trying to read a book and i couldn't get into it for more than i try, why? well i am going to propose to Alycia tomorrow and that makes me so damn nervous, i planned this like for three months and i really want it to be perfect.
What if she said no? like we have been together for one year and i don't wanna rush anything but this just feels right because i love her more than everything and i know i want to be the rest of my life next to her.

"baby you okay?" alycia asked me as she entered the room.

"yeah i was reading" i lied.

"yeah i can see, let's gonna cuddle it's getting late and i wanna sleep, tomorrow is a special day and i cant wait for my gift" she smiled and sat with cuteness, she is so adorable.

"aw my baby is tired? i am sure you will like it" i whispered into her ear and she blushed.

"i am really tired" she said. "i love you so so much"

"i love you too baby girl" i kissed her softly and she kissed me back, it was a peaceful kiss full of love but then started to get really heated, alycia pressed her tongue in my lips asking for entrance and i gave it to her, i moaned as she did feeling the contact of our tongues dancing together, it feels so right but i just don't understand how can someone be so adorable and hot at once, i mean she was being adorable and now so sexy and dominant.
She sat on my lap being on the top, starting to kissing my jawline, i moaned as i felt her breathe and lips in my neck, sucking it slowly.

"babe... aren't y-you tir-red" i stuttered and felt her smirk on my skin.

"yeah, i thought we could just have some fun now" she said smiling and i kissed her lips once again, god her lips are so addictive, i started to give kisses down her neck as i felt her moaning softly.

"do you like that?" i asked her while i was sucking her neck, making sure that will have a hickey later.

"i love y-you b-babe" she moaned as i put my hands under her shirt.

"i love you even more baby" i said and we literally had so much fun that night.

*

I woke up by the light in the room, i opened my eyes rubbing it and looked to my side, there was my beautiful girlfriend still sleeping peaceful, she looks adorable and beautiful, she has an angel that she gives everyone peace, she is art no matter if she is sleeping, just waking up, crying, or whatever she will always be so beautiful to me.
She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"good morning beautiful, happy birthday sweetie" she smiled as i said.

"baby i love you, good morning and thank you" she rubbed her eyes. God she is so cute.

"how did you slept?" i asked her and she smiled.

"very well, after everything we did i was si tired and you did a really great job" she smirked and i blushed a little.

"god baby i really love you" i said and she kissed my cheek.

"i love you more"

"let's go we have a long day to live baby" i said getting up.

"baby when i am getting my gift?" she pouted and i kissed it.

"be patient, not for now" i said and kissed her forehead.

We got dressed and went to have breakfast all alone, i really enjoy the time i have with alycia because we can talk about everything and kiss everytime, god i love her so much. Everytime i think about the night i get really nervous and i start to think on the exact words i am going to say and how will it be and i am really scared.

*
"Hi lauren" i listened my girlfriend

"hiii, happy birthday hoe" lauren said and then she was followed by all the girls i hugged them.

"hey girls!!" i said and they all say hi to me, then we went to the backyard where we were having our dinner, because it's summer so we enjoy the time outside.

"hi sweetie" my mom greeted me and i hugged her.

"hey mom" i said and she looked at me.

"you okay? you look nervous" she said, i nodded. "baby everything will be okay, i promise"

"hey y/n! i am so excited" alycia's mom told me, yeah we met time ago and i also asked her about it and she was surprised and happy and now excited.

"hey, how are you?" i asked.

"baby how are you? are you nervous?" she asked.

"a li-"

"why would she be nervous?" alycia came asking it while she hugged me.

"well uh... because i have to um... give you, the, uh, gift yeah" i said, great one that will not convince her at all.

"oh okay baby" she said so calmly. "so shall we go and eat?" she asked we all nodded.

"okay so today is the birthday of my daughter and i wanna thank you all for be here today, it's a special day for all of us, happy birthday baby and i am sure you will have such an amazing life, we love you" alycia's mom said and i smiled. Well it's time.

"Okay, uh, may i have y'all attention?" they all looked at me smiling. "well today is the birthday of the most beautiful girl in the planet, y'all know that, my beautiful girlfriend, Alycia, i love you so so much" i said looking at her as she blushed and i took her hand. "well we have been together for a year now and believe be it was the most beautiful year of my life, you make me happy and make me feel safe, confident, brave and beautiful. You know how to light up my day with your pretty voice or your smile, your australian accent makes me smile so much and when you try your british is just funny because it sucks baby, well the point is that you make me the happiest girl in the planet and i have no doubt that i want a life next to you, i want a family and everything just with you, because you are my one and only alycia" I said and she has tears in her eyes, i went on my knee and took the little box, opening it in front of her, she was with her eyes wide open and started to cry even more.
"alycia will you make me the honor of marry me?"

"oh my god" she whispered as she put her hands in her face covering it. "yes yes yes baby a million times yes" she said and i finally breathe.

"oh god i was scared baby" i said and kissed her softly as i could taste her tears, she is perfect and she just said YES!! I felt everyone cheering and clapping around us.
We pulled away and she smiled widely.

"baby i love you so much oh my god i cant believe we are engage" she said kissing me again.

"i love you so so much alycia" i said oh my god we are ENGAGE. i cant believe i am going to marry the love of my life and finally live my happy ever after.