Chapter 3- Broken Soul

"I am broken soul" he smirked, as he bowed. "And since you ment no harm I'll leave you be. My first victim will be Alya, goodbye princess" he smiled as he jumped away.
Oh no, Adrien. I'm so sorry this must be our fault.
"Plagg, right?" I say as he nods. "I thought Chat noir was akumatised?"
He sighs. "Well, can't hide it now. Marinette, Adrien is your Chat Noir."
Shocked, I scream, "WHAT WHAT WHAAAATTTTT!?!?! SONOTONLYALLTHISTIMEHAVEIBEENREJECTINGADRIENAGRESTEHESALSOHADACRUSHONME!?!?!"
I jump up and down, completely freaking out.
"I swear he likes Ladybug, which is your alter ego." Tikki states.
"Nah he likes both, he just thought his love for ladybug was bigger than his love for you. Can't wait to tell hi-" plagg starts, as I interrupt.
"Please don't"
"Why?"
I sigh. I mean, Adrien Agreste, the fashion model everyone loves is the perfect superhero. Me, a clumsy, good for nothing baker.
"He'll be so disappointed Plagg" I say.
"Seriously" he replies a little agitated.
I look at him surprised and confused as he facepalms.
"Kid, I literally just said he likes both of your alter egos. And your the best ladybug I've seen! Why the hell would he be disappointed?"
Tikki giggles as I smile, Plaggs actually really nice, surprisingly.
"Well it looks like you'll have to fight your crush Mari!" Tikki exclaims.
"Again, as I said with lady wifi Tikki, I won't have to fight him, I'll have to save him. Tikki, SPOTS ON!"

Broken Soul's POV (Akumatised Adrien)
I have finally arrived at this stupid school, now to achieve my goal, getting the miraculous of Chat Noir and Ladybug, and making everyone suffer as I have.
(Authors Note: In my theory, when Adrien and Marinette get akumatised, they forget they're Ladybug and Chat Noir, since Hawkmoth is part controlling them, and they're anger is part controlling them too.)
I see Alya and Nino talking amongst eachother, great. I begin to perform my sneak attack on them as planned, and reach for my heart breaker. (A/N: that's the baton Marinette was describing earlier) Suddenly, out of nowhere, Ladybug grabs my hand, I turn to face her in dismay. At least it attracted her attention. My glare turned into a smirk as I snatched back my wrist and grabbed my heart breaker, aiming it at her.
"Don't you dare try to stop me ladybug, you're not mixed up in this." I snap, as she looks at me with sorryful eyes.
"Adrien please snap out of it! You know this isn't right. I know you're hurting but you can't turn against the good side! Your a nice caring boy Adrien" she replies.
I begin to cackle at her ridiculous remark.
"Honestly Ladybug, that sweet caring boy is long gone. Tell me, when you look into my eyes, do you see any hope?"
"Yes! Because the Adrien I know is still there, fighting! And I won't rest until he's with us again!"
"This is super awkward," I hear Nino comment behind us, as him and alya are standing next to eachother, totally in awe of the current happenings.
"What are you doing? You have to go!" Ladybug warns.
"No, let them stay, I'm not finished with them yet." I smirk, as I point my heartbreaker toward their direction.
"NO!" Ladybug shouts, as the beam flashes out of it.
There was a big beam of light, before I see Alya and Nino perfectly fine, on the floor a gape, and ladybug collapsed.
"...No.." I whisper. Then shake my head. I hurt her... Ugh what do I care!? It's her own fault.
NOW BOY! Get her miraculous! And find Chat Noir immediately! I hear Hawkmoth say, pleased with himself. But at this point I no longer care about that. I ... I shouldn't have tried to hurt Alya and Nino. I'm so stupid. This is stupid. What am I doing!?
I'm getting payback! What is with the pathetic thoughts all of a sudden, ARGH I CANT THINK STRAIGHT ANYMORE!
Suddenly, yet another flash appears, as ladybug reverts back to her civilian form.

Normal POV
"Mari- Mari..."
"MARINETTE!" Alya screams as she holds her best friend in her arms.
"Mari... no... I- I'm sorry.." Broken soul starts.
"ADRIEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Get her miraculous! Now!" Hawkmoth yells.
"No. I won't in fact, GO AWAY!" Adrien screams back, and in the corner of his eye, sees plagg, floating next to him.
"I know how to get rid of you." Adrien starts, now fully in control of himself.
"Plagg, CLAWS OUT!"

Yet another flash begins, as Adrien transforms in front of his two friends, to their shock.