Chapter 6- Deserted

Adrien's POV
Okay, where the actuall hell am I?
"Mari? Plagg? Anyone?" I call out to the dark deserted town. Nothing.
"Maybe Plaggs just resting, I know!" I then get out a piece off Camembert, and wave the smell around.
still nothing.
Plagg must not be here, he would've got the cheese in like 0.01 seconds if he was... All I wanna know is where is here? How'd I get here?
"You can do better than him Mari!"
"CHAT NOOO!!!"
Oh yea... pixelator 2.0 brought me here. Then did M'lady not use her miraculous ladybug power? That usually fixes everything. Guess I'm on my own on finding a way out of here.
Wait have I got my phone?
I check my pockets. Nope. No phone. Arghhhh.
"What the hell am I supposed to do now? I don't even know where I am."

You're in the landscape of your own mind
I heard an elderly voice answer. Wait what..
"Um... hello..?" I looked around for the source of the voice. "Who said that"
The man who gave you your power son, I'm Mr Fu.
"W-where are you?"
Turn around
I turn around to see the elderly man with a green kwami. Hm
So Adrien, you wish to escape yes?
"Um.. yes please" I reply politely, but secretly thinking, friggin duh, what a stupid question.
Well, the way out is simple. You have to tell me where your mother is.
Where my mother is?
WHERE MY MOTHER IS!?! IS THIS GUY TRYING TO START SOMETHING!?
"Listen, sir I dont mean to be rude but if you know anything about the agrestes, which I'm assuming you do since you know my name without my telling, then you'll know that I haven't the slightest idea where sh-"
You do.
"Are you suggesting I'm lying? Listen if I knew, if I really knew, I would've went to her already."
You do know though Adrien, look deep down, you'll find the answer.
"Please spare me the cliche sentimental crap, I'm sick of being so nice when all I get is bad luck. It's not fair.. I- I just want to see her... I miss her so much..." I felt tears flow down my cheeks. Great now I'm crying... sigh
Adrien... listen to yourself, you're getting there.
W-what? I don't understand what he's saying... he.. I'm just...
"I-is she in Paris..?"
Sort of.
"Wait... is she... is she with me..?"
You understand now, don't forget she'll always be with you Adrien...
I began to cry softly again, but realised everything around me began to get fuzzy.. i open my eyes to see myself in my bed..?
"Was it all a dream..?" I said to myself. I walked downstairs and left for school, I'm probably so late.
"ADRIEN!!!" I hear my father cry, so I turn to face him and he greets me with a hug. Okay maybe it wasn't a dream.
"F-fath-"
"Don't do that to me ever again, I thought I'd lost you..."
"I'm so sorry father"
"What matters now is that you're safe. Have a good day at school, here's your satchel."
What the hell was that? Is he feeling alright?
I smile and walk to school, and realise the time is 12:03pm.
Ffuuuuuuu I am so late.

Marinettes POV
"Mari, please I'm sure adrien's okay.." I hear Alya try to comfort. That really pissed me off.
"H-how can you say that!? Alya you made him vanish!" I yell louder than I intended.
"I'm really sorry I-"
" 'you didn't mean it!?' Ah please spare me! I'm leaving." I get up and walk to the library.
"Marinette wait! Please!" I ignore her calls and stare at the ground.
Adrien... I'm so sorry.. I'll get you back I promise.
"Marinette you need to calm down, your negative emotions are really strong hawkmoth will get to you" I hear my ladybug kwami warn me.
"Yea yea tikki" I sigh, accidentally bumping into someone during my sulk.
"I'm sorry," I said, handing them their bag.
Wait... I recognise this satchel..
I look up at the face I bumped into.

"A-Adri-
...
Adrien...?"

I AM SO SO SORRY OMFG I HOPE YOU LIIIIKKKEEEE ^^