Hate You.

Fantasy 2

Warning: Sad.

Y/F/N = You friend's name (it has to be a guy)
▫▫▫▫▫▫

"Where were you?" His voice came as soon as I opened the front door. Then I saw him coming out of the kitchen.

"Don't even make me start.. Oh what a tiresome day it was!" I sighed as I took off my shoes.

"Y/N, what are you hiding from me?"

"What?... What are you talking about?" My brains were fried after working long hours and nothing seemed to sink in.

I walked and sat on the couch, putting my bag and grocery bags down on the floor, near my leg.

"You're coming home late everyday for a month now.. Is there something that I should know?"

"No.. Look I know I'm home late and we don't get to spend time. But it isn't my fault..."

"Are you cheating on me?!" He cut me. I couldn't believe he would think that.

"Finn.. Wh-why would you say that? You know I L-love you."

"I love you isn't the answer Y/N. I need the answer! NOW!" His shouting made me flinch.

"Finn c-calm down. I won't ever do such a thing. I-I love you. Why would I cheat on you? You m-mean everything to me."

"I saw you myself. I saw you sitting with that guy in the coffee shop when you should be home as you promised to be!"

"Who? Oh you mean Y/F/N? He is my classmate from high school. We met so many years later so we were catching up."

"And you weren't planning on telling me that anytime, were you? Tell me do you really love me Y/N?" His anger was beyond control now. It frightened me to my core. Oh God!

"I love you Finn. I really love you. I swear I was going to tell you. I can't do that to you. I'll never even think of doing that to you.." Tears ran through my eyes.

"I don't! I don't believe you and I don't love you! You broke my fucking trust! I hate you Y/N!"

"F-Finn...? Please don't say that.." I touched his arm which he pulled back almost instantly.

"Why can't you understand? I didn't do anything..." My voice cracked as I cried more and more.

"Finn I love you.." I got up from the couch so I could be his level. "I really do.."

"Trust me you don't want me anymore angry right now.. " He said dead seriously.

I picked up my bag and went towards the door. I turned back after I had put my shoes and coat on, his was still there standing the same way.

I got out of the house and walked down the driveway, tears freely rolling down my cheeks and sobs escaping my mouth.

I don't know what hurt more- his words or his silence.

😭😢