6.

Fantasy 6

Warning: Fluff. Short.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Finn's point of view:

I heard the door open and slam shut in a matter of seconds. Washing my hands at the sink, I came out of the kitchen. My beautiful girlfriend was home but she didn't seem quite well.

"Hey darling!" I smiled and greeted her.

"Hey!" She huffed.

"What's the matter, dear?"

"Nothing..." She smugly said, heading towards pur bedroom.

I went it to find her in her sweat pants and her bra, laying on the bed and peacefully staring at the ceiling.

"No top day huh?" I laughed looking at her.

"Hmm.." She sighed.

"Babe what's the matter?" I climbed on the bed, close to her.

"I'm tired.. I'm frustrated..." She turned her head to look at me.

"Honey, you don't need to do this job. I earn enough for both of us. Please don't stress yourself out." I scouted her close to me, my hands roaming her bare stomach. She rested on my chest and stomach and wrapped an arm around me.

"I know Fergal. Its just that I love doing it but I'm also too tired at the end of the day."

"You know, if you quit the job you'll be able to come with me everywhere and then I won't miss you." I kissed her cheek.

"I know Fergal. I'm really confused."

"You know I'm always there for you. I love you."

"I know my cute, sweet demon is always going to be there for me." She pecked my lips.

I took the chance and kissed her. I held her like she was a delicate object that could break.

"I like you top less.." I smirked.

She smirked in return and suddenly pulled my T-shirt over my head. Turning it over, she slipped it on her.

"I love you shirtless.." She said seductively and we kissed.