Chapter 37. Seeing Them

Note: Hey guys! Back again with another chapter! No new announcements so let's get rollin'!
-GravityFallsFTW896

                     No One POV
     Weasel Major Riley was looking through his binoculars. He scanned the area and saw a very unusual sighting.
     "Interesting. 3 Mammoths, 1 Sloth, 1 Saber tooth, and 3 Weasels." Riley said.
     He then thought about what he said then realized something. "3 Weasels?!" He then looked closer.
     'I better report this.' Riley thought then went to his boss.
     "Have you found anything yet?" His boss asked.
     "Yes, sir!" Riley said. He then told his boss what he saw.
     "I will tell the Mayor right away." His boss said.
     Riley nodded then left.

     Boss went out of the facility and went across the colony to the Mayor's burrow.
     Flore and Lou were also there.
     "What is it that you wanted to report?" Seth asked.
     "There's been a sighting of a strange herd with 3 Weasels." Boss said.
     "That's exactly what my boyfriend saw!" Flore said.
     "I didn't actually see them. Though I felt the herd's presence." Lou said.
     "Should we do something about it sir?" Boss asked.
     "I will see them later. If they're not dangerous then I'll make a decision to let them stay." Seth said.
     "Everyone's dismissed." Seth said.
     With that, Lou, Flore and Boss left.

Note: Hope you guys enjoyed!
-GravityFallsFTW896

222 words