RO:2

London's pov

I woke up the next next morning sore asf. Trell came back over and-Lord be with me. I felt a pair of hands around me, I looked to my side and saw yb sleep. I got up ony to be pulled back down. Everytime I tried to to get up, I was pulled back down.

" where you going" he mumbled.

" to the bathroom " I said

He huffed and let go of his grip on me.

I got up and got in the shower. After like 20 mins later , I walked out to my room and ken was getting dress.

" where you going" I asked while looking for some underwear.

" I got to go home to get a shower and clothes, imma be back to get you" he said putting on his 12s.

" k " was all I said

He came over and gave me a kiss gripping my ass. He left and I finished getting dress. 30 mins later, there was a knock on my door. I grabbed my bookbag,phone, charger, and keys. J walked out the house locking the door. I turned around was greeted by kentrell giving me a kiss.

"Wassup" i said pulling way.

" ya ass " he mumbled, but loud enough for me hear.

I flicked him off and starting walking toward the car

" Damn " he whispered.

I smirked to my self and started switching I then heard a click off, then my phone dinged. Kentrell had tagged me in a post.

Skip the car ride.

We walked in the school with niggas staring and bitches whispering.

" Imma see u in class,",ken said

" Kk " I said walking away.

When I got to my locker , I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I turned around to be faced with my ex Brandon.

" what you what brandon"

" you, I want you babygirl "

" not gonna happen"

" why u frontin, I know u still want me"

" if u would have never cheated, we would still be together"

" that was the past boo I changed"

" I'll believe it when I see it"

I pushed him away from me and my way to class only to stopped by the school thot, christina. She fucked the football and basketball team.

" what you want " I asked

" stay away from my man" she said popping her gum

" who " I knew she wasn't talkin bout trell.

" Brandon "

" Girl I don't want him "

" yea ok ho"

" coming from the girl that fucked the whole football and basketball team girl boo"

I left her there looking stupid, I don't got time for hoes. I walked the class and went over to squad. We sat talking because we had a sub today. Trell starting rubing on my pearl through my dress making wet. I wanted to moan so badd, instead I asked to go the bathroom. No more than 10 mins later, trell came in the unisex bathroom, locking door behind him. Ya'll know what happened after that.

-hey ya'll this my first story so plz bear with me. If this turn out like
how I want it to, I'll do more stories

I'm changing herbs character to Youngboy