RO:4

London's POV

" Fuck dadd "- I moaned.

" shh baby I gotcha " yb whispered in my ear as his held me up against the wall pounding my shxt in.

" I'm " was all I got out.

" Hold dat shxt " he said.

" I can't " I whined.

All I felt was my juices going down my leg.

" didn't I say hol it " he said.

He walked us over to the bed throwing me on it. He didn't give me time to adjust before he slammed his shxt in my pearl. I screamed only to have his hand put on my mouth.

" say you better be quiet before you wake up my brudda girl"

" cum fa daddy " he groaned.

Without hesitation, I came all over his dxck. No later than 15 seconds later,he busted in the condom. He pulled out and walked into the bathroom.

Kentrell POV

I walked out the bathroom and saw london trying to go to sleep. I walked over to he and sent a powerful blow to her ass. She jumped and turned around.

" What " she whined.

" what you doing " I asked.

" I'm sleepy " she said.

I got on top of her and said

" you gon be sleepy when I'm done wit you " I smirked.

She starting whining as I went her pearl but that turned into moans as I starting eating😜😏😉. I got done and looked her in the eyes as I slide back in, this time with out a condom.

" I love you " I said.

She mumbled sum as she rolled her eyes to the back of head.

" what ya say "

" I Love you to ken " she said lowly.

" say it louder " I said picking up my speed.

" fuck- mm I love you " she coughed up.

" what's my name " I asked

" Kentrell " she said.

" nope,what's my name " I went faster.

" daddy " she screamed.

I slowed down and looked her in the eyes.

" look at me baybeh " I said

She opened her eyes and look me in the eyes. I really love this girl.
I started going faster. She looked down and back up at me, I smirked. She tried using her hand to push me away.

" where you going, don't run " I pushed her hand away.

" ken its to much " she whined

I chuckled cuz that was the first time she ever said my dick was to much.Before I knew it we both came. I pulled out, picked her up and walked into the bathroom where we had another round in the shower. After washing up, I walked us back into the room. We didn't even get dressed, just got in bed.

" love you trell" was all I heard before letting sleep the sleep take control.

Comment
Like
Vote