Entertainment?

A bulky man was standing next to the large neon door which led to the entrance. He pulled out a large scanner from his belt when he saw them approaching. Both Vi and Jenx were scanned before a small chip was inserted into each of their wrists. The bulky man finally gave a little nod.

"You know the rules. The chip comes out when you leave the party." They both nodded in return. Slowly he stepped aside, ushering them through the door. Jenx was almost blinded by blue light as he stepped into the huge chamber, Vi at his elbow. The music was blaring, so much so that the vibrations of the base line felt like they were pulsing through him. It was almost too loud to talk, almost too loud to even think. VIPs and direct card holders already populated the upper tiers of the room. Multiple massive glass staircase winded up leading to higher balcony like levels, their floors all made of glass. The blue light pulsed through the glass as if it had a heart beat of it's own. A stage of some sort of translucent material had been set up, long glowing poles stretching up all the way into the ceiling which towered seventy feet above them. Gwami from the pleasure district were already dancing on them. They wore little to no clothing. Masks covered their faces and they were all covered head to toe in glittering sequins. Jenx supposed that the Gwami's for the upper class districts like the ones Yasha worked in probably were covered in diamonds instead. He would have to remember to ask Yasha about it later. Vi turned to Jenx now and gave him a little thumbs up before A lining straight to the bar. Jenx glanced around quickly, just on the off chance that he caught site of a bird mask and dark suit amongst the crowd. Throngs of people had begun to swell in as civilians began to be let in through the general entrance. As Jenx moved to turn he suddenly felt a larger body grind up against him from behind.

"What's up sexy?" A voice said with a sweet drawl, typical of the pleasure district. He spun around quickly to see Yasha there, grinning. Jenx's eyes widened slightly.

"You changed your hair color?" Yasha nodded excitedly.

"Yeah, I felt like pink would fit me better than purple and I was right. I went from a ten to like...a fifteen." He gave Jenx a little wink. "You like what you see?" Jenx nodded.

"Yeah."

"Okay good. You got lucky I liked the pink my man. Red was my next pick." He reached forward, ruffling Jenx's hair. "If we both had red hair I would totally outshine you any time we hung out together. People wouldn't even remember who you were." He blinked suddenly, as if remembering something important. "Yo I forgot to ask, do you like my outfit?" He spun around once to show it off fully though he didn't really need to. Yasha's outfit was extremely hard to miss. There was a suit jacket, a tie, booty shorts and...that was pretty much it. It appeared to be made completely from neon purple and pink lights.

"It looks like you're a walking street sign," a voice complained loudly over the music.

"Niby Poo!" Yasha practically shouted, picking up the wiry figure and spinning him around.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU DISGUSTING BUFFOON!" If one could present two polar opposites next to each other it would be Yasha and Nibs. Yahsa of course had been dressed to the nines. His entire body was completely painted white with designs done in makeup twisting their way up his perfect form. A few pink diamonds were stuck onto the skin by his navel and up one side of his neck. Nibs on the other hand was lanky and dressed so plainly that it made him almost stand out amongst the glittering crowd. Nibs was one of the few people Jenx knew that refused to dye his hair or receive cosmetic surgery of any kind. Jenx assumed that hair was still the same light dusty brown as it had been when he was first born into the coding district. Nibs was wearing a scowl on his freckled face when Yasha finally put him down.