Samon x Reader: Warden (L/n)!?

Samon stood outside of the Wardens office. He didn't know what to expect.

----Ealier----

"To get to the point, I will be leaving this island temporarily." Warden Hyakushiki spoke from the head of the desk.

The supervisors all looked at her taken back.

"How long is 'temporarily'?" Kenshirou asks.

"About a month." The Warden replied.

"Wow. That will be the longest you have ever been away from Nanba." Mitsuru comments.

"Normally I would leave everything in charge with the supervisors, however due to the long absence, someone will be filling in for me." The room is silent for a moment.

"Huh?!" All the guards in the room yell.

----Now----

"A new boss huh?" He asked himself.

He braced himself and entered.

"You must be Samon Gokuu. Supervising officer of building 5. Younger brother of Enki Gokuu. Also known as....'monkey'."

Samon sulked in the corner,
"I swear I thought this would be a new beginning where I am not called monkey."

Looking back at the Wardens desk, he sees a beautiful girl. Her (e/c) eyes shined despite the dead serious look in her eyes. Her lips beautifully plumped lips. Her soft and smooth looking hair. She was breathtaking in his eyes.

"Are you....the substitute?" Samon walked closer to the desk.

"That would be me." You reply with a nod.

"I see. Well then, I welcome you to Nanba Prison Warden (L/n)." Samon stands straight.

"Thank you. Now I have a schedule saying that you are to give your report about your visit to building 7?"

"Yes." Samon nods.

While giving his report, he couldn't help but feel quite nervous around you.

----Time Skip----

About a month had passed and Warden Hyakushiki has returned from her trip.

"Welcome back." You smile at your friend.

"It's good to be back." She smiles back at you.

"I trust everything has gone smoothly?" She questions.

"Yup. The inmates are behaving well and the guards are quite interesting. No wonder you like it here so much. Everyday is an adventure." You chuckle.

"It really is." Momoko joins in with you.

"Welcome back Warden." The supervisors are all lined up at the roof entrance. It was where the helicopter was so I guess they decided to come here themselves to give a proper welcoming.

"When the hell did you guys show up?" You sweat drop.

"Thank you. I hope you all gave (Y/n) as much respect just as much as you give me? If not, then better?" The Warden asks, unfazed by their sudden appearance.

"We treated her like a princess." Mitsuru says.

"I prefer 'Queen' thanks." You speak up.

The guards hold back their amused smiles.

"I am proud. Well 'Queen (Y/n)', I hope to see you again soon." Warden Hyakushiki smiles at you.

"It would be an honour to have you visit my 'palace' one day Momoko." You play along.

After that, you bid farewell to your friend and took off in the helicopter.

The guards and Warden all looked at you as you left.

Your eyes landed on Samon.

He looked up at you sadly. He didn't know when he would see you again.

You just smile at him.

He smiles back.

Now he knows.

He knows one day, you will return.