huh, what?

(Pudding can't take cupcakes sweetness!😆)

Fell!goth's POV

    I slowly woke up to be in an warm embrace. I looked up sleepily and found an asleep pudding. Giggling, I kissed his cheek and looked to my left. My eyes were kinda blinded by the bright light that came through the windows. I tried to get off the couch only to notice I was in his lap.
    I blushed furiously now knowing that I was also being held by his arms. Then looking over I saw ray asleep, holding his head with his arm on the side of the couch. I sigh and slowly get out of his grip but soon put back into it, being pulled close to his chest and hugged. Pudding mumbled something under his breathe and I couldn't hear it so I just slowly got out of his grip once again.
    I finally got out of his grasp and he slightly whimpers as I hop onto the ground. I look into the kitchen and onto the clock to see it's 7:14 in the morning. The stove was shining in the light of the sun as I walked to the white fridge to grab things for breakfast. I'm quite used to making breakfast since i'm always the first to wake up and pudding would always work late nights. I heard something behind me as I cracked an egg in a pan.
    Looking around to the doorway, I saw ray. He giggled a little and came cover to me. He hugged me from behind as I cracked another egg. "Ray!" I yelled as I almost dropped the egg. I put the egg on the towel near me before he twirled me around, making me slightly dizzy. He ended the swirling and brought me close to his chest. I blushed and held my hands at his chest as he held the back of my neck to where I can't move it.
    I began to get nervous and concerned about what he's doing until pudding came into the kitchen looking furious. Ray whipped his head around to see pudding. He glared at pudding and looked at me again. He leaned in and got really close to my face, I started to sweat.
    Pudding grabbed my waist from behind and yanked me towards him. He glared at ray and he smiled back at him. I then remembered about breakfast. I got out of his grasp and went to the stove with the eggs on the pan. The pan burst into flames and I quickly got the stove off while grabbing the vinegar. Pouring the vinegar on smoothly, I looked back at the other two.
    They looked scared yet dumbfounded again as I knew how to deal with this situation. I giggled again at their behavior and was glad pudding saved me from being kissed by him. Then going to the fridge to get some pancake mix on top of it...

Fell!palett's POV

    How the hell did I almost lose such a great boyfriend, I thought as I saw him take out the flames in a mere few seconds. He looked at us and giggled then going to the fridge for something. I glared at ass hat behind me and he only turned towards cupcake and pointed, smiling. I looked to where he was pointing to see cupcake struggling to get something off the top of the fridge.
    I walked over to him and grabbed the box mix and handed it him. He gave me a mad yet pouty face as I giggled at him."hey, could you also get me a slip of paper that's under the can of jelly?" he asked as he set the box by the stove. Why does he have a Piece of paper up here?. I mentally asked myself while reaching my arm over to the jelly.
    I felt a piece of paper under my fingers and grabbed the edge of it. The paper made a little noise while coming out from under the jelly and I read the title of the paper. Homemade recipe: pudding. I looked surprised when I read it. He made all the pudding? I thought he just found a really good store!. Cupcake noticed I was reading it and snatched it out of my hands. I chuckled with a smirk and said...
    "I didn't know you could make that? No wonder it always tasted so good~" I flirted a little with my tone as I brought cupcake into a embrace. His hands were on my chest, clenching to the recipe and I had my arm around his waist as I gently yet firmly held his chin with my hand. Cupcake closed his eyes and leaned in.
    But first before I kissed him I glared at ass hat and smiled. His head was almost steaming hot from his own anger that he marched over here. Once he got over here he tried to grab cupcake but to save the kiss I dipped him, taking him out of his reach. I ended the kiss and picked him up. He gave me a pouty face while holding his recipe against his chest.
    He got out of my arms and went back to the stove to put the paper down. I stuck my tounge out at ass hat and he growled in response. I chuckled and went towards the living room while dragging ass hat with me so he doesn't do anything else to my precious~. Yeah, I know, I just called him my precious but he's too adorable for his own good.
    I forced the guy to sit on the couch but still resented to do so. He put his hand in his pocket and gave me the death glare as he grabbed a switch blade from his pocket. This guy is serious and I will play his game, I thought as I grabbed out one of my own and flicked it open as he did. We smiled at each other then ran towards each other when a Large scythe came between us...

(You want to know something! Since i'm nice and love these two ships to death i'm gonna do, drum roll please!, afterdeath and poth! Poth got a lot more attention but why the heck not!)

(Warning! Poth book contains a very sad and unhappy pallette!)

(Uh oh....I just realized i've been spelling pallette wrong, its palette😝 I added an extra l"