now how do you feel?

(Fell!palette and that one bear from happy tree friends switch clothes. I say they are alike in a lot of ways and don't look so different😆)
(I say that's who he is, if he was in the show)

Fell!goth's POV

    Pudding was dragging me to the hospital, I forgive him for hitting me though. We got there and the doctors took me to a white room full of tools and syringes. They stuck a syringe in my arm and I instantly fell asleep. I woke soon after to pudding bursting into the room as I jumped up. He hugged me tightly, clearly not wanting to let go of me for any reason.
    I hugged back, a few minutes later and we pulled away. The doctor sent me home with some pain meds and we went off.
    Pudding had got out his phone and started to look at something. He usually never uses his phone though, so I got a little bit curious. My eyes wandered a bit before trying to look at his screen. The screen was bright and it had something glittering and shiny like a diamond, until he shut off his phone. He put it in his pocket and I couldn't help but wonder what he was looking at.
    I shrugged it off and looked ahead of me to see a clothing store. The windows showed beautiful, dainty white dresses that could be worn by a bride. The dress that caught my attention was a black dress that had lace around the shoulders but no sleeves. A pretty decor on the neck as the lace turns to dark black fabric, covering the chest. The dress go's to the ground and drooped around it like a princesses.

 The dress go's to the ground and drooped around it like a princesses

    A head piece fitted on the top of the mannequin. It had beautiful roses on on it and had a lace coming down the side and tied at the end.

 It had beautiful roses on on it and had a lace coming down the side and tied at the end

    Pudding noticed me looking at the beautiful dress and cocked an eye brow at me. I quickly looked away, my face flushed with embarrassment as I looked at the ground. He looked back at the pavement in front of us and kept walking, passing the little dress shop.
    We got home to see ray gone and a note on the coffee table. It read "i'm not done with you -ray". We didn't know who he was talking to. He had a fight with pudding and tried to rape me, all in the same day. I sigh in defeat, admitting that he was really flirty and the red flags went off but I just had to ignore them. Pudding grabbed the note within my hands and threw it away angrily after crumbling it...

Fell!pallette's POV

    Let's see him try, I said to myself as I threw the damned thing away. Then my mind switched to something else, fell!goth, my little cupcake. I sat on the couch afterwards and pulled out my phone, cupcake went upstairs to his room.
    I looked around cautiously and opened the website. The website was called jewels and I was looking for.....something special to give to someone *cough*and slight whisper. I found a beautiful ring that glistened and shinned very brightly.

 I found a beautiful ring that glistened and shinned very brightly

    I pressed order and turned off my phone to turn on the tv. Of course mettaton was on. The robot began to do a cooking show, which didn't get a lot of attention until it started to show gore and violence. This part I liked most.
    Cupcake came back down the stairs as the robot was sawing someone's head off. He glanced and looked away, making a scythe when opening the door. Now I was interested in what he was doing.
    "Hey, watcha doin?" I asked foolishly towards cupcake. He looked back at me and smiled a little.
"I'm going to work, ok?" he said as he turned back around to the door.
    "Awwww!, if you go to work that means I have to!" I said childishly while laying down on my stomach with a pouty face.
    "Well do you want to stay in the house or get kicked out onto the streets?" he told me. Well sh*t, I totally forgot about that and the reasons why I didn't kill him. They were all cause I really didn't want to live on my own.
    "No....." I said sitting up grumpily. He giggled and motioned me towards him. Which I followed and went to him. He kissed me on the cheek and spoke...
    "There's your good luck charm, now don't be late for work" he said letting go of me and heading out the door. My face flooded with orange and yellow as he leaves. I sigh and look behind me, only to be smashed in the face with something...

Fell!goth's POV

    Ugh, I should've walked with pudding. He would make this trip a lot more fun. I walked through the soft and fluffy snow, thinking about pudding the whole time.
    The sound of fast footsteps run behind me with great speed. I turn as quickly as I could to put out my scythe but was knocked hard in the face by someone. I lay in the cold snow as flakes fall all around me when the feet of someone appear in sight. Before I could see their face, I blacked out.
    I woke up moments earlier to now be dragged by someone into the woods. The blank space of the path getting blurrier by the minute. A great pain rested upon my skull and ankle as this person continues to drag me. I blacked out once again to be tied to a chair.
    I struggled frantically, trying to get out of the tight rope that surrounded my arms and the chair. The chair only rocked back and forth with the movement I made. Large footsteps were heard behind me and I stopped wriggling in the rope.
    "Didn't I tell you that I wasn't done?" a deep familiar voice said as it walked to my side. I hadn't made a move nor made a sound, realizing it was ray..."don't be scared gothy, i'll take good care of you~" he said seductively in my ear as he turned to face me.
    The fear almost overwhelmed me until I screamed loudly for help. "But nobody came..." he said creepily, staring at every inch of my cloaked body.....

Fell!pallette's POV

    I awoke in a dark room. My hands were stuck above my head so I tried to move them but they were chained. It clanked and I heard a scream of help come from another room above me......

(Yes, this chapter is what it looks like. You all can thank the person who gave me the idea right here!)
harper_skelli_girl
(Thx so much!)
(Imma b*tch aren't I, well no one gets to see a marriage anytime soon!)