6: Fallen Angels

Sam's POV:

Crap. Jayden... he's the only 'friend' I've ever had, if I can even call him that. I know we just met but he wanted to bring me to a concert and actually get to know me! Nobody has ever given me that much of a chance before...

Hopefully he'll understand... I can explain to him at the concert before the guys go on stage and maybe we can still be friends.

And then I realized... there's a few more problems.

I need to talk to Andy.

I went to the back lounge where Andy was talking to Jake and CC.

"Hey, Andy can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. He nodded his head and followed me outside of the bus.

"You okay Sam?" He asked.

  "Yeah it's just I realized a few things. 1. What about my stuff? I can't really go on tour with you guys with no clothes or anything and 2. My phone. My parents can track it. I need to get rid of it but if I just smash it they will know I broke it." I spoke and could tell he was realizing the same issues.

"Well we can try to get some of your stuff from your house while your parents aren't home but if that doesn't work then we'll just get you new stuff and until then you can wear some mercy or borrow from us. And about your phone, I think we should try to plant it in your house somewhere. They will find it and may be confused at first and then they won't be able to find you." He replied.

"Andy, you don't need to do this for me. It's too much." I replied shaking my head. I can't just let them buy me tons of stuff and then be upset that they wasted their time on me when they get to know me. I'm not worth their time.

"Listen Sam. I'm not taking no for an answer. Your coming with us and we'll help you through this. Everything will work out." He replied sternly. With a sigh I nodded my head and followed him back onto the bus.

I'm going to have to get as much of my stuff as possible when my parents are at work and my sister is out of the house. And considering my sister is gone most mornings with some one night stand, I can go pretty much any day because my parents work every day from 5:00 AM to 2:00 PM.

As if he read my mind, Andy looked at me and asked, "Do you think we could try to get your stuff tomorrow?"

"Yeah my parents and sister should be gone in the morning so we will have to leave early." I replied and Andy nodded.

I then checked the time on my phone and saw it was well past midnight and I yawned, my eyes heavy with sleep.

"Oh! I didn't realize it was so late. You must be exausted. I'll take the couch, you can have my bunk." Andy said.

"No! Ill take the couch. This is you guys' bus that you invited me on to help, you can st least keep your bunk if you aren't going to let me say no." I replied crossing arms.

"Nope. Still not taking no for an answer. But- um- do you- do you want something more comfortable to sleep in?" He asked awkwardly. I looked down at what I was wearing- ripped skinnies, fitted band shirt, combat boots, and leather jacket." I nodded yes and Andy led me to the back lounge. He pulled out a tshirt and shorts that looked like they'd be huge in me but would be fine for sleeping in. I grabbed the clothes and walked into the bathroom. I quickly changed and went back into the bunk area.

"Sam?" I heard a concerned voice whisper behind me.

"Yeah?" I asked turning around.

"Why?" I heard CC ask looking at my arms. I was confused for a second until I realized- I'm not wearing long sleeves or bracelets. My arms, and cuts are all exposed.

A/N:
Well I know it isn't the best... I'm still trying to find out how to write my thoughts into actual chapters. But anyways, if you haven't already, you should check out my other fanfic! It's called Warped and takes place on warped tour. Honest opinion... it's much better than this one. I don't know why but I just can't find the right words to write my ideas for this story like I did in the other one.

I'd really appreciate if you checked it out! (And it's completed)

Thanks for reading and please let me know if you have any ideas!