Suspention?!

"Bored." i sigh. i rest my head on my hand and stare out the window next to my desk. i close my eyes for a few seconds. "Mrs.Kurasaki My class is not a place for you to sleep!" Mr.ichido yells at me. "I know i know." "You have to stay after class for 5 minutes!" he demands me. "Um Mr.Ichido you should be teaching a class not dissrupting a class." i say back and most of the class start to giggle holding back their laughter. "You Are suspended for the rest of the week! Now Out!" he yells surely mad at my comment to him. Again Mr.Ichido if you never Started yelling at me for blinking i never wouldve made that comment." "OUT!" "Hahahahaha!" Kids laugh their little heads right off. "Bye Mr.Ichido are you going to miss my smart comments." i say then leave and head to the host room. I sat down in Tamaki's chair.

1 hour later

"Um excuse me..... Iyami that is my chair." Tamaki stated. "Oh what. im sorry." "Now Iya wat were you doing here so early?" "Ohhhhh no resion." "Tell me now." "Fine." i sigh. "I got suspended for the rest of the week so ill always be early for host club every." i confess to them all. "Gasp." Hikauru says. "Suspended." Kaoru ended. "Hey Iya-chan wat was with you today with Mr.Ichido?" honey questioned on mori's shoulders. "Oh nothing. i was just bored and i was listnening. he should learn that i still listen when my eyes are closed." i say to him. "But you shoulda never talked back to him." honey says to me. "I know but he still didnt have to interrupt his class over me." "still Iyami no talking back to people older than you." he states with a face of victory. "b-b-but you know i only learned manors 2 years and a half ago." "yeah but still." "Ok every body go get ready for Hosting. We start in 10 minutes!" Tamaki yells. Kyoya pulls me into the changing room with him because we were having renovations done to mostly all rooms. there was only 3 rooms available. So we took turns in the rooms. "C'mon why dont you get changed Iyami. I hope you and Honey like the theme. I chose it just for you 2 to have fun in." He says. I look at my Outfit. "I Luvz Itz!" i squeal like a kid in a candy shop. wich my dress was like that. It was.......