My birthday

I woke up hyper and happy in Kyoya's bed with him."yeah Kyoya what day is it today?" i question really happy. "well your really hyper so im gonna guess.... Your Birthday." He says and hugs me tight. "Today we have big Plans." He tells me. "Wat are they?!" I ask excited. "youll find out we MUST go shopping now." He says. "Ok." I say and he takes me out shopping. I get a few things. I got soem things for a party. And i got a pretty dress. I also got a cute kitten. "Whats her name?" Kyoya asked looking at the kitten. "Snowy." "Snowy but she's black." "I know." "Ok. Well lets go to the host club." He helps me in the limo then closes the door and pulls out his phone. 'hmmm. i know he's telling them to prepare for a hyper me." "Meow." "Awwwwwww your just too cute!!!" "Umm what did you say?" "Oh i was talking to the cat she is just too cute!" "Mr.Ootori were at your school now." "Ok. Let's go now." Kyoya says with a great big smile on his face. "Ok!" I yell grabbing his hand and running all the way to the Music room and i was almost literally dragging Kyo-chan. "Mew." "aww she's so cute No one can resist her." I go to open the door but Kyoya quickly opens it. "welcome The Lovely Rose." They all say together. "Geez almost like when i came here first. But different. Who likes my kitten? Her name is Snowy." "But..." "She's" "Black." "Silly twins i know that. Now is there cookiez?" "Yes especially for you." 'Ok lets go eat dem." "Ok." "Mew." After we ate all the cookiez we went to a beautiful place. It was all decorated up nice. It had Cake, Cookiz, Fancy tuna, ETC. "There's fancy tuna." Haruhi stutters. "Yep!" "Now lets Dance. Aley." So we danced our hearts out. Until it was the end of the party were the last dance would be announced. "The Winner Is Iyami Kurosaki! She will have a dance with all of the host club." So i started dancing with tamaki first, then kaoru, then Hikaoru, then mori, then haruhi, then honey, then i started to dance with Kyoya. "So did you like your day so far?" He questioned as i leaned my head on him in his limo. "Yea. But we only have 3 more days until Graduaction. Im gonna be going to Ouran College. And youll be here with the rest having fun. So im gonna need to make new friends at a new school." I say a little sad. "Well they do have a class for 4th years but it only last half a day long." "Ok ill take that class." "mew." "oh yeah can we get one of your maids to take care of snowy?" "We probly could." "Ok." I started to drift off to sleep. 

Next day

I got alot of happy belated bdays today. It was exams. GREAT!! I took the 4th year examination. So did Honey and Mori. "Yeah that feels better." I say after the exams are over. I only had that one last exam for the week to take then im free as a wolf. "So Honey do you think your gonna pass?" "I hope so." "Hey Mori why dont you carry us to the Host club?!" I asked him. He just slitly nodded. "Yeah." Me and hioney say climbing up on Mori's shoulders. "Lets go horsey!" I say jokfully. "Yeah hah!" Me and Honey yell while on Mori's shoulders. "welcome you guys. But your late." "Sorry for our Exams taking us a little longer. You guys just guessed your answers didnt you." "No." "Ok whatever blondie." I hoped off Mori's shoulder and ran over to Kyoya and just stared at him looking at his screen. "So Kyoya whatdya doing?" "Just some research." "really." "really." "Ok lets play a game everyone!" "A game?" "Is it the..." "Which one is..." Hikauru GAME?" "Ummm.. No" "Is it dress the Iyami? What do ya think Kyoya?" "Touch her and your dead." "Ok thats a yes. " Then Hikauru Yells for the maids. Tehy pull me away and change me into (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115936231) I walked out totally uncomfortable. Kyoya stands up and walks over to me and hands me his jacket. I put it on. Then he walked over to Hikaoru and Kaoru and was about to punch them but Mori stopped him. "heyy we didnt touch her. Our maids did." "I feel very uncomfortable in this." "see you make my Fiancee uncomfortable and you pay the price." Kyoya says hitting them on the head and they pull a Tamaki and go sulk in a corner with a cloud over their heads. "Suck it up you too. Only Blondie can pull it off." I say. "Fine." "Lets goto the beach." "No." "Why?" "Just no." "Come on Iyami itll be fun." "No. I have a bad past with beaches." "Fine we'll go without you." "Ok i fine wit moi." "ok." "Well Hosting starts soon so take your places." Then in what felt like 50 seconds hosting was over and i was at Kyoyas. "Im gonna go to sleep im tired Kyo." "Ok i just need to finish studying and thn ill be in bed." He says then i fall asleep after feeling him crawl in bed. i nuzzled up to him.

'2 more days.'