The Old You

Hey You Guys! I'm back with yet another story! This is for and about one of my friends, she is the main character. I hope you enjoy reading and I promise i am working on more "I'm a mermaid and I'm engaged to a werewolf?!". It's a work in process since i've hit a block on the one, for now read my other stories and I'll inform you on any other changes. I love you my fans! Keep supporting!                 Comment! Vote!Fan!                                                                                                              ~Bri!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danielle Clark is like every other girl in high school; friends, boyfriends, mood swings, family problems, homework, stress, etc. She likes some parts of school, and dislikes other parts. One part she absolutely cant stand is her old best friend. They trusted each other, they talked about everything, they did everything together, they were attached at the hip, they were best friends. Now Dani cant stand him, everything about him makes her angry, she hates him, along with one tiny secret... She's in love with the old him, but she hates the new him. What does Dani do when she and her best guy friend get together? What does she do when she learns the secret behind her dad? And what does she do when her old best friend dates her worst enemy? Read and find out.