leo

[more teen wolf yay]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[more teen wolf yay]

You and Leo where never appart which was good because one of your fears where long distance relationships althought you trusted Leo you wanted cuddles every now and then and you couldn't do that through skype but luckily when you two where not at camp you would be in the same high school as him and you loved it. Your wheren't the most popular couple or cutest couple but you two where pretty adorable and although Leo would want to show you off to the world he knew you didn't want that attention with all your awkwardness so instead you kept it on a low level. Hugging and pecking cheeks and lips was it.

There was this one time in school where you and Leo where in English class and you where sat behind him. You guys had, had a test at the time and Leo was not prepared, neither where you but it really seemed to bother Leo. Like he got his by the anxiety bus like every 5 minutes.

You being the great girlfriend you are decided to grab a hold of his hand gently which seemed to calm down the pace of his breathing. This made you feel really warm inside. The fact that your love meant so much as to calm Leo down really effected you and now whenever you two where stressed or anxious you always clench each others hands to make you feel better and no matter how many times you did that it always made you feel better.