will

! - trigger warning. this may contain some element of getting hurt. although the scars on this persons arms in the gif look like self harm scars in this story they are not. just a disclamer. thanks :)

***

You had hurt yourself badly. Yes.

And this time it wasn't how yoou stubbed your toe or tripped up the stairs. This time you got hit by a car.

You where in the city where all the mortals hang out ya know! And you had crossed the road looking left and right and listening to any cars around when all of a sudden a red Porsche comes out of no where. You had been run over and had hurt yourself pretty bad. The side of your arm and legs where really badly brused around the scars that where oosing with blood. People around you circled the area and out of no where Chiron had come on his wheel chair to the rescue. He had brought a companion with him, your boyfriend, Will Solace. Will had brought you your very own wheelchair and had picked you up careful not to hurt you and placed you gently on top of the wheelchair so you sat comfortably. People thought you would be taken to hospital but infact you where taken to camp where Will and a bunch of other trained doctor demi-gods would help out.

There was one time where you where sat in your bed at the clinic sleeping and no one was aloud to come in because you needed your rest. Will being the great boyfriend he was had sneaked inside just to see hoa you where doing. He kneeled down next to you, crouching at your head. His hand held your arm. His thumb gently rubbing against the scars on your flesh as you dozed off to sleep. Will was in love with the small snores that came out of your mouth. He watched you broken and torn to bits and smiled at how brave you had been.