Chapter 1~ The day

(Edit don't have to read again I just changed a little bit now am sorry for wasting you time so bye.)

Naruto pov

I'm running down the street looking for hinata. I just realize I'm in love with her. I'm in love with her pale eyes, indigo hair and everything about her.  I guess I'll tell you how I found out my true feelings for her.

Flash back
"Hey Sakura~chan" I say to her. But something was off, she was all blushing.  There was a look of want and need in her eyes.

"Hello Naruto~kun."  Did she just say naruto~Kun.  To me?  She only says that to Sasuke.  What's going on?  Then she continued "Ummm I have something really important to tell you."

"Ok sure what is it?"

"I-I love you....I have for a really long time and I'm telling you today!" 

She loves me? Why am I not happy?!?  I should be happy I love her.  But do I really?  No I don't love her..... I think I'm in love with someone else and that someone is my Hime.  My Hinata~Chan! I then respond.  "Im truly sorry Sakura but I........ I'm in love with Hinata not you.... Im really sorry Sakura but I have to go."  I run away not giving her the chance to respond.
Flash back end.....

Sakura pov

She going to regret that.  That witch!  Tricking my Naruto into love her!  I thought while tears are running down my face.  She will regret that.  I will make Naruto love me again.  I just have to make him see what that evil witch is doing to him!!!! Even if it the last thing I do....

Hinata pov

Sasuke my secret boyfriend.  Yes I said boyfriend.  I've moved on, I realize Naruto was never going to love me back.   "What are we doing here" I asked while giggling.  We were in a field of lavenders.  My favorite flower...

"You'll see" he said shining a rare smile that only belongs to me.  He pulled me into the middle of the field and got down on one knee.

He said "Hinata you have made me so happy.  I love you so so so so much with all my heart.  You have been there with me from the good and the bad.  The ups and downs.  You have never given up on me.  I promise to love you always and a day.  You made me the happiest man on earth so now I ask you this, will you make me the happiest man in history by marrying me?"  I was in tears when he finish. " Yes yes yes yes I will marry you."  The tears were falling down.  Like a waterfall.  I hug him and just scream yes over and over again.  He puts the the ring on my finger.  Kissing me and in that one kiss I felt all the love I could ever need and more.

But what we didn't know that someone was watching.  Someone that very heart broken.

Naruto pov

I saw sasuke dragging hinata somewhere.  So I decided to follow them.  We were in a field of lavenders.  I heard them....  I saw my best friend proposal to the love of my life.  I saw.  Why why why.  There were tears in my eyes and they were falling.  Falling fast too fast.  I ran inside my house.  And cry.  I cry my heart out. The woman I love is going to get marry to my best friend.....