Chapter 2~

Hinata pov
I'm so happy!!!! I can't believe he proposed, my ring has a huge diamond, surround by little ones.  It's completely covered in diamonds. It so pretty. Am going to show all my friends!!!! I went over to Ino first because I decided she going to be my maid of honor!!! I can't wait to tell her. When I get to her flower shop I open the door and go inside.

"Hi hinata what brings you today here."

"I Ummm..... am getting married."

"Who the luck guy." She asks with a smirk and twinklein her eye. 

"It's s-sasuke........and I was wondering if you would be the maid of honor?"

"OMG yes let me see your ring." I showed her my ring. "It's so pretty of course I'll be your maid of honor now lets start planning your wedding!" She so excited I know I made the right choice to make her my maid of honor.

(Time skip by the power of the wedding!!!!)

I spent the whole day with Ino we picked a date for my wedding, the theme, flowers, and a lot of other stuff.  I can't wait for my wedding it's going to be the best day of my life!!!

We're going to sent the invite to everyone tomorrow.  And tomorrow me and my bridesmaids are going to get the dresses.  My bridesmaids are Ino, Sakura, and tenten.  We already asked them.  The color is lavender just like my favorite flower. 

We also have where the wedding going to be and of course we ask sasuke before we booked it. And the flower is going to be so pretty we booked them at Ino already. It going to be perfect am so glad sasuke ask me. I guess I should get some sleep I have a lot to do tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating this story I have a reason but it really dumb.  So I was about to finish writing this chapter and my phone froze so I had to turn it off and it didn't save so I got mad.  The next chapter will just be about the stuff for the wedding not a actual chapter so bye.