t h r e e

"That's amazing" she beamed. "Yes obviously me and George are really happy it's just I'm a bit scared and with George going away in tour I feel left alone" i sigh. "Don't feel like the because I'm going to be here every step for you and when they are away I'll always be here to help" I smiles at her, she always knows how to comfort me and she is always here to help. "One question. When is the first scan?" Abby asked. "Oo in 2 days" i said now getting excited! "Aww you're going to be cute parents to an amazing child" she seriously does know how to make me happy. We spread across the two sofas and put on loads of Disney movies and had a marathon day. I started to get really tired and I felt my eyes getting heavy so I gave up and fell asleep. I woke up to the credits playing, I checked the time 9:16 wow it's late. I woke Abby telling her i was going to go to bed early as I'm still extremely tired and I haven't slept properly recently. She agreed half asleep so I turned off the tv and went to mine and George's room. George and Reece have gone out for a meeting about tour that starts in a few months so I guess I'll be on my own but then I'll have Abby. I got in bed curling into his pillow as it faintly smell of him, I plugged my phone on charge and fell back asleep again.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
A/N I have finally updated wooo!!!