Chapter 10

'Jungkook's POV'

After the celebration....two of us went to Uncle and our Aunt..

"Hey twins~" my aunt exclaimed and hug the two of us...

After that, we had a little conversation and went to uncle's car...the 4 of us..

As we are riding...

"Uh...you two...starting this night..you will live together..your mom and dad made you two a one mansion...there are also maids and butlers so, don't worry, well now...we are heading there..." Uncle said...

We just nodded..

When we arrived at the mansion gate--

Oh man holy shit!!

It's huge and large gate!!

"So, we'll gonna leave you here, the maids and butlers are waiting...bye twins!! we will try to visit!!" Aunt said and kissed the two of us in the cheeks and they drove away...

Wow....just wow...

We entered the mansion with a very unbelievable expression..

THE MANSION IS ALSO BIG!!

There has also a fountain before you enter the mansion..

There has a pool sight at the left...

And wait...why there has a playground?? We are not kid anymore..okay hahah..

As we entered the mansion..all the maids and butlers are lined up...at the left side are maids and at my right side are the butlers...wow..mom and dad really worked so hard for me and my twin...

"Goodevening Ma'am & Sir" They all said and bowed...

I feel awkward..heheh..

I turned my gaze to the sorroundings..

This mansion has a 4th floor?? Are you kidding me? anyway highway..it's a mansion..hahahah.

We find our rooms at the second floor...

Our room is facing together and our door has our names...

As I enter my room...

"Woah.."

My room was big!

I roamed my room and notice that my things are already here...so, no problem..

Since it's already night...I will just go to sleep...

Ofcourse I take a half bath so that I feel fresh when I sleep..and there...I throw myself at the king sized bed and fall asleep...

It's really a tiring day...

******************

'Angela's POV'

Wow! just wow! as we entered the mansion..I turned my gaze up and saw a very big chandalier...

Eomma and Appa did a great job, they love us and we love them....I really miss them..

As I entered my room..

O__O

It's a f*cking large bedroom!!! and oh! sorry for cussing hahah! I also had a mini kitchen hahahahah the eff..

And the room was a little bit girly because of the light pink color..

I swear..If Chasmin saw this, she'll kill me or faint..

I'm wearing a black dress and I think I have to take a half bath and sleep..

I'm also tired..

I entered the CR and...