Chapter 14

'Taehyung's POV'

They all noded..

"Okay..." I said..

"While we are in Japan, me and my bestfriends, -Jin and the others- came to visit a friend there...at 12:00AM Jin Hyung asked me if I could go with him at the convenience store, so I agreed....after we buy....we are on our way to the house when we saw a girl with a red hoodie. And when we passed her she suddenly say, "Onii-chan" means big brother.. -Well, here in Korea, it is 'Oppa' well, the 'Onii-chan' is from Japanesse-..So we came back to her and asked if she is lost or something....but instead of answering our question...She ran away...quickly....But we noticed something befor she ran..." -I said to them and paused..

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked me.

"We saw that she is holding a Blank paper and a red pen..." I answered..

"Wait....the red pen.." -Princess..

"The red pen means death to our culture here in korea..." Jungkook said..

"Yes.." I said..

"So that means...." Abby..

"The girl is dead and the girl that we passed by is a ghost.." I said..

"Creepy.." Said Princess..

******************

'Jungkook's POV'

All Taehyung hyung said was true, all about the red pen and the....girl? ah yeah..okay..hahah..

"Kook, you okay?" Taehyung hyung asked..

"Uh, yes hyung.." I said..

"So I think, It's your time to share your story..." Abby said..

"Okay.." I replied..

~Flashback~

"Hey guys! did you know that when the clock strikes at 6:00 PM there has this scary nun that will roam at the school and knock every classroom doors?" My classmate, Kint said..

"Yeah, I heard about that too.." Said Bernie..

"Guys, I think it's not true.." I said..

"It's true Jungkook, believe us or not.." Said Vince..

We stoped our conversation when the teacher camed in..

~~

"The eff~ Why did the teacher gave this project to us? and the heck! we will pass this tomorrow!!" Benjie said in frustration..

"That's okay, we will do it today.." I said and tapped his shoulder..

"But, we have no more time left.." Emmanuel said...

I sigh..

"Guys, if that is with the nun again, It is not true.." I said and get my art materials under my chair..

"It is true Jungkook.." Bernie said...

"So, are you really going to do our project?" CJ asked..

"Yes, so let's go and help me do this damn project.." I said..

~~

"Finally!" Emmanuel yelled as we finished our project..

"We can have a plus points at ou terror teacher tomorrow..hahah" Kint said..

"Yeah right.." -Vince..