[ t h i r t e e n ]

Alexa, Emma, and Mary Margret all climb out of the well, which the portal had taken them to

"Mom?" Henry breathes.

"Henry!" Emma smiles hugging him.

"Do I get a turn?" Alexa questions.

"Hey, Aunt Alexa. I missed you." Henry tells her as they hug.

"I missed you too, buddy." Alexa replies.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Ruby asks running over to the three woman and Henry.

"We're alive." Alexa counters, only half joking as she hugs Ruby.

"My husband, where is he?" Mary Margret inquires.

"Follow me." Ruby states.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

David was laying on a cot in the back of Gold's shop and Mary Margret wastes no time in waking up David. Because seconds after kissing him, he gasps awake.

"You.. you did it." David breathes.

"Did you ever doubt I would?" Mary Margret questions.

"No." David answers as he sits up. "Though, the burning red room did give me pause."

Alexa looks away as David and Mary Margret kiss. Now that she knew they were her parents, she couldn't look at them the same way again. Walking to the front of the shop, she sees Gold and decides that this is her best chance to talk to him.

"We need to talk." Alexa states.

"Yes, I believe apologies are in order." Gold nods.

"No, no apologies necessary." Alexa assures him. "You wanted to keep Cora out of Storybrooke, and I completely understand that after meeting her. I would've done the same exact thing. In simple terms, she's scary as hell."

"Just remind me to never bet against you in the future, Ms.Swan." Gold comments.

"It's hardly a bet when the game is rigged, is it? Especially when it's in your favor." Alexa retorts.

"To what exactly are you referring?" Gold asks.

"Your scroll. I saw it in your cell, as did my sister. You wrote my name again and again and again." Alexa tells him. "So, you wanna tell me why exactly you did that? I highly doubt it was just to pass the time."