1.

<JIMIN'S POV>
I sighed as I opened the door to my house. I just got back home from work and I am tired as hell. It's currently 2am, Y/N should be asleep by now.

I let out another sigh at the thought of her. Ever since we got together, we've been fighting a lot. Just yesterday we had a huge argument. Not as huge as last weeks argument though, where she shouted at me for not buying her the bag that she wanted.

I have thought of ending this relationship, but I haven't gotten the chance to talk to her properly. I did a lot of thinking today and decided that enough is enough. I'm ending this relationship right now.

I carefully walk up to our shared room and slowly open the door, trying to make as minimal sound as possible. Once I'm in, I walk towards her to see her sleeping so soundly. I sighed for the nth time and thought to myself.

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

I then got ready for bed and lie down beside her. I thought about what I wanted to say tomorrow and slowly drifted off to sleep.

<Y/N'S POV>
I groaned at the sunlight hitting my face.

I thought I closed the curtains last night.

I really didn't want to wake up just yet as I'm really tired. But that light seeping through my eyelids is really annoying me. So, I rolled over to my left side to avoid the sunlight. As I rolled over to my left side, my hand hit on something hard. I was too sleepy to think much about it.

Maybe it's my bolster, I thought.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I suddenly realised that I don't use bolster. Too lazy to open my eyes, I sluggishly let my hand roam all over the thing to feel whatever it was.

Hm... it feels like cloth. It's firm. Urgh I can't make anything out of it. It feels like.. li-

My thought was interrupted by what sounds like a person groaning.

What the f-

"Y/n stop it."

That's when I finally open my eyes. All I see was my finger poking at what seems to be a guys' chest. I slowly tilt my head up and to my horror, I was face to face with a guy who is sound asleep.

My eyes widened, to the size of a tennis ball. I couldn't believe it. A freaking guy is sleeping on my bed. Just the thought of that, I screamed at the top of my lungs and jumped out of my bed.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

I can tell that the guy was startled and fell off the bed as well. He winced in pain while rubbing his back.

"Ouch! That hurt." He groggily said while standing up.

I was already at the corner of the room, curled up into a ball and shaking. Many thing went through my head like,

Was I drunk yesterday?

Is he a pervert?

Have I been kidnapped?

But all that thought was cut off by his raspy morning voice.

"Y/n are you okay?"

I looked to his direction and saw him walking towards me.

What? He knows my name. How? Is he a stalker?

I shut my eyes tightly and let out another ear piercing scream hoping he would just disappear. He was taken aback by it and stopped in his track. He looked at me confused.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

"Please don't kill me."

I whispered, voice shaking.

"What?! I'm not going to kill you. It's just a bad dream. It's okay, why don't you go back to sleep. It's still early."

He said it in the most sweetest voice that I've ever heard. The ones that'll make you trust him immediately. I slowly looked up at him. Worried was clearly written all over his face.

A dream... that's it. This is all a dream! What was I thinking there is no way any guy would be in my house. I don't even have any guy friends. Haha. Maybe if I go back to sleep, I might just wake up from this dream.

I slowly made my way to the bed and went back to sleep.

<JIMIN'S POV>
What the hell was that? Is she sick?

After she fall asleep, I went to touch her forehead to see if she have a fever.

Nope, feels perfectly fine. *Sigh* It was just a bad dream.

I went to the kitchen to prepare her favourite breakfast, blueberry pancakes.