11.

<Y/N'S POV>
Silent. The word that describes the atmosphere around us. With occasional clearing of throat and aimlessly looking around, nobody dared to utter a single word. The smell of fried chicken and mushroom soup caught my attention which made me realise that we have yet to touch the food. I averted my gaze from the food only to find seven man staring at me and I once again want the ground to swallow me up.

It all happened this morning when Jimin told me that he had told his friends about my incident. I was a little upset that he couldn't keep a secret and what will his friends think of me or of him now. He defended by saying that they caught on and it was because of my stupidity that I couldn't keep my cover. Well, I can't disagree to that though. Jimin said he would invite them over to meet me and officially introduce myself to them since they don't believe Jimin. So, here we are staring at each other awkwardly with food untouched on the table.

I'm putting this starvation to an end right here, right now.

"Well, let's eat!"

I licked my lips and reach out for the juicy drumstick that I've been eyeing on from the moment it landed on the table. But before I can get my hands on the drumstick that has my name written all over it, Jin spoke up.

"So, you are not his girlfriend anymore?"

I froze in position, my fingers just a centimetre away from the drumstick.

Urgh! So close yet so far.

I retrieved my hand back and peeled my gaze from the chicken to Jin.

"Yes. That's is correct."

"Woah, I can't believe it. This is real."

Taehyung stated out of the blue with wide eyes and blankly staring into space as if recalling something from the past. Everyone turn to look at him in unison.

"Hyung, you believe her?"

Jungkook, who is sitting beside Taehyung gently nudge his shoulder. The latter hummed and nodded his head.

"You see, in the past, Y/n once told me that she'll never break up with Jimin. Like ever. Like over her dead body NEVER."

My eyes widening along as Taehyung emphasise the word 'never'.

"So when Y/n said she is no longer Jimin's girlfriend proves that she is telling the truth."

Everyone gasp and looked at me after hearing Taehyung's deduction.

"Omg the Y/n we know is dead. Which strangely reminds me of that Taylor Swift song."

Jungkook looked shocked one moment upon realising I'm not that Y/n and confused the next while thinking of the song title.

"Alright, that's enough. She have explained everything to you guys already, now can we just eat?"

Jimin spoke up to save my stomach. I mouthed a 'thank you' to Jimin and he gave me his infamous eye smile in return.

You piece of fine ass looking drumstick, come to mama.

My hands went straight to the meat I've been eyeing on.