Just a dream

When the meeting was over Hermione was called to the main hall to clean up and send the left overs to the prisoners. Draco had barley touched his food and smiled at Hermione when she began putting the left overs that were good for the prisoners to eat on a tray. Despite the way Draco was raised him and Hermione had become good friends. When he would notice Hermione looked over worked he would call for her to come to his room and he would have her sit down and relax and talk with her.

Since his aunt had tortured her she hadn't been talking very much but she felt she could tell Draco anything. They sit and talk and have silly conversations or small arguments for hours until she was needed again. She found it comforting to have someone to talk to.

When Hermione had all the food she could manage for the prisoners she gave a sad smile to Draco and walked downstairs to give Harry, Luna, Ron, and the other prisoners the food. She unlocked the door and walked in and gave Ron and Harry a tight hug before walking over to Luna and giving her a hug as well. She gave them the food and gave them water before leaving to finish cleaning the main hall.

When she was done Bella had called her to her room to run her bath and set out her pajamas. Hermione ran her water and brushed out Bella's hair. While Hermione was searching for her pajamas she felt two slender arms wrap around her stomach and a pair of soft lips she knew to be Bella's attach to the base of her neck.

Hermione whimpered as she felt Bella nibbling and slightly suckling on her neck. When she pulled away she could feel Bella's warm breath on the back of her neck. She heard a small laugh.

"Your mine, mudblood." Hermione shivered at the words. Bella spun her around and kissed her. Hermione's hand instantly tangled itself in Bella's curls as Bella's hand went to Hermione's hip. Bella pulled away and cackled.

Hermione jumped up noticing she was in her room in her bed. She looked around and noticed it was morning. It was a Dream. It was all a dream. Bella had her run her water and get her pajamas and then Hermione went to her room and got ready for bed. She remembers now. Hermione got up and went to her mirror and brushed out her hair when she took off her pajama shirt she noticed a small bruise at the base of her neck. Was it a dream. Or did Bella really make sure that it seemed like Hermione was taken by someone. Hermione was confused so she did her makeup and hair and then got dressed.

As she walked down the hall to the main hall to see what Voldemort had in-store for her today, Bellatrix passed and Hermione could have swore she saw her wink.